t h i r t y - s e v e n

as the two boys in the band, twenty one pilots, stepped out on stage into lee's view her eyes immediately welled up with tears. these boys and jenna of course, have been with her through thick and thin and although she has matthew she deeply misses them. josh and tyler were her lifelines when she needed one and she was theirs. they helped her through a tough time in her life when she had no direction or any purpose, or so she thought. they were the boys that had inspired her to follow after her dreams as they had followed theirs. seeing them again filled her heart with unimaginable joy as she quickly stood up from her seat on the couch and ran to them with her arms open and tears running down her face. josh waited until she had seen both tyler and jenna before walking up to her to wipe her tears and to whisper into her ear...

"its okay, I'm here now.  you shouldn't be crying, this is supposed to be happy." he smiled at her gently and gave her a big hug that could never make up for their time apart. all that lee could do was smile. matthew was next to say hello to the three of them as they all shared hugs, he to had missed these three that had become close to him. 

lee has been through so much with these three particular people. she was the one that told them to keep going. she was one of the only 12 people to show up to their first concert and now when she looks at the boys and at how far that they have come, she can't help but to grin massively. no one understands the relationship between lee and the boys and they never will. but seeing her boys here on this stage, she reconciles. she couldn't think of a single little thing that could destroy her mood now. she was going back on tour with jenna and twenty one pilots. a lifestyle that wasn't for her in particular but one that she loved to revisit. she loved going around the world and meeting the people that they inspire with their music and the people that they have helped through tough times of need, which was her at one point. she felt the happiest that she had ever been, now surrounded by all the people who she truly loved and cared about as she wrapped her arms around matthews waist. they all joined for a group hug. this was her family.

-------------

tylerjoseph: great to have you on the road again with us :)

tagged: leemadison

24.6M likes        9.05M comments

username: yesss!!!!

username2: i hope i meet you at one of the concerts!✨

zacjoseph: come visit the family when you guys come to ohio x

username3: get your filthy hands away from him😩

tylerjoseph: she isn't filthy, unlike your attitude. username3☺️

leemadison: of course i'll come visit the families. i miss you all so much x zacjoseph. sassy tylerjoseph

username4: SLAY

username5: tyler just roasted that hater....