t h i r t y - s i x - i n t e r v i e w

leemadison: you guys can catch me and gublergram on the jimmy kimmel show tonight at 9 :)

30.1M likes          10M comments

gublergram: aye another interview with the great jimmy kimmel with myself and leemadison tonight at 9

30M likes       9.9M comments

- - - - - - - - - - 

hello and welcome to the show everyone, my name is jimmy kimmel and tonight we welcome to the stage, model and actress lee madison and also another model and actor, matthew grey gubler!

welcome back guys, its so good to see you again, we missed you here on the show. tonight i'll be asking you some questions that all your fans and everyone has been wondering.

so how did you guys meet?

m:lee and i met whilst i was staying back home in vegas for a little bit and we quite literally bumped into each other and i ended up looking so stupid and spilled - as cliche as it sounds - spilt my coffee all over her, we were outside my apartment building so yeah i invited her in and that's where our friendship and relationship began i guess.

what's it like working together and being in a relationship?

l: being around someone you love is already the best thing ever but when you also have to be professional and work with that person it kind of balances everything out for us. the two of us have been extremely busy and we do have some things up our sleeves, i think its cool that not only do i get to date and come home to my handsome boyfriend matthew but i get to work alongside him.

there has been word that lee, you have been working on some new things with the supernatural boys.

can you tell us anything?

l: i can't say that much but what i can say is that you guys might have to look out for someone who will be coming up in some episodes.

everyone loved the photoshoot project from the two of you, it showed sides of you that we had never seen before. could we see another one happening in the future?

m: it may not necessarily be a photoshoot but we do have a few things that we are planning.

can you tell us about both of your characters on your show, criminal minds?

l: well my character is dr quinn collins she is 28 years old, child prodigy, phd's in psychology, chemistry, engineering and computer science. b.a's is behavioural science and sociology, an overall iq of 187 and can read around 20,000 words a minute and has an eidetic memory. so that is quinn for you guys.

m: my character is quite literally an exact replica of lee's character quinn, except i've been on the show longer - dr spencer reid is 29 years old also a child prodigy - graduated high school at 12 - b.a's in psychology, sociology and philosophy. phd's in chemistry and engineering and also in mathematics. he also has an iq of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute and has an eidetic or photographic memory. when introducing lee's character onto our show we decided to add another genius on set and no one else could play her better than lee and we literally wanted a female version of reid and thats what we have created and you guys have been really liking it.

what's the criminal minds set like?

l: the set on criminal minds is a very loving and welcoming set, we see people come and go and it's quite busy and someone is always doing someone. we all have our trailers, matthew and i share one, so we are either sleeping, eating, filming or going through scripts. but the cast and crew are like our family and the amount of love and support that we receiver from them enough is phenomenal and we love them with all our heart. although shemar and i like to get up to mischief all the time but the set is nice and we love our family there.

do you guys have any upcoming projects?

m: lee and i have been working on a project for a couple months now and its very different to what we normally do but i think you guys will really like it. we've also been working with a few others on some of their projects as well. you never know what we'll be on hahaha

lee, what is it like being the godmother of both Jensen and Jared's children?

l: i love both of those guys so much. they helped me get back on my feet when i was struggling and basically helped me get to where i am right now. being the godmother of all of their children is so exciting and special to me that they chose me.

what're all your friends like?

m: lee and i are lucky enough to have friends that understand our work commitments and who are actually in similar ones themselves. they are all so good to us and they take amazing care of us. when lee was moving into my house they all actually came and surprised us and helped us with the move and they are all such beautiful and genuine people and we wouldn't want any other friends. they are all very special to us and we really do consider them as our family and we love them all.

we have obtained some new information that tells us that you may or may not be joining twenty one pilots on tour?

l: ahaha yes actually, matthew and i have decided to take a short break on any projects that we may be working on to have a little vacation. way back when, i used to tour with those boys and jenna all the time and i miss that and them so much. we never really get to see much of them anymore because they're so busy with their music and meeting all their dedicated fans across the world and we couldn't be more thankful to tag along and meet them too. i'm also excited to go back home to australia and see all the family again and show all these guys around.

how did you meet the josh and tyler?

l: i met tyler and josh when i turned 21, so about nine years ago. i was taking a year abroad to study in america for uni and i had a part time job so i was working overtime at this record shop in ohio, which is where the boys live and their families and josh came into the store asking if he could hang up a poster for a concert that they were having. i remember being very intrigued by the name and he actually invited me to come and this was one of their very first concerts. only 12 people had shown up including myself but they played as if there were thousand of people in front of them and the energy that they had was so exhilarating. they both really loved my accent and we quickly became friends and the next thing i knew was that i was with them on their very first tour and yeah i've travelled with them on tour heaps since. i then introduced the boys to matthew and we all quickly became friends and they are like my big brothers, i love them with all my heart.

please welcome to the stage, josh dun and tyler and jenna joseph. these two boys are part of a world renowned band named twenty one pilots and these guys weren't supposed to see each other again until about a months time so surprise.

to be continued........

 - - - - - - - - - 

hey guys,

so this chapter is very different and i hope you guys like it.

please let me know if you do like my actual somewhat writing and i might try to write another for you.....

please comment, vote and keep reading my lovelies.

lots of love xx