4 - Finding out

HP ain't mine!!

Draco's POV

" Hey Blaise, if you run into any of the girls here's a tip' I start.' If they flirt and hang themselves all over you then it's definitely not them."

A/n Bold is Draco and italics is Blaise.

How will I know if it is her?

When she flirts with you her eyes won't be dreamy and dilated they'd be calm and bored.

How do you know all this mate? Wait, don't answer that, you're the sex god of the school of course you'd know about women.

Congrats you earn a medal! I drawl.

What if it's Granger?? What will we do then?

If it's Granger then we shall ruin her reputation of being a goody-goody bookworm and nobody will ever take her seriously again.

We do the complicated handshake that we made up, then part ways.
____________________________________
A/n back to normal font
____________________________________

Right. First on the list is Alli then it's Bonnie. Granger is definitely a last resort.

As I walked down the hall I saw Blaise talking with Bonnie and so I ticked her off the list. I headed down too the library to find Alli.
*****At the library*****

As I walked into the library I immediately saw Alli hunched over a thick stash of homework.

Well at least we know that she's smart. I thought, though I was slightly put off by the way she held herself as if someone was about to lash out a curse at her.

" Hey there." I purr to her. I'm slightly amused by her starteld jump.

"Uuhh hey there D-draco. She stammers.

I decided to come right out with it.

" Are you the secret Sex Goddess of Gryfindor ?" I ask bluntly.
" What the hell?! Of course not!! I'm not Her....I-i mean I'm not that girl!"

Too late

"Did you just say that Granger is the SSG!!??" I ask, shocked to say the least. " No! Of course not!!" Alli hurries to fix her mistake.

Too late since I was already rushing out of the library to find Blaise.

Halfway to the Slytherin common room I bang into Blaise who was looking slightly disheartened. " Hey bro. Bonnie ain't her. "He says disappointedly.

" I know and it's not Alli either, it's Granger." I state solemnly. "How do you know?" " Alli let it slip during our conversation."

" Wow. What do we do now?"Blaise asks.

"Well,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" It means that it's time to ruin our school's most notorious bookworm's reputation." I finished dramatically.

********************************

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you guys like it so far??????

Comment and vote!!!!💋💋💋

***R***