R.O.R

I wish I owned HP

Hermione's POV :

Oh my god! How did he find out! I've always been hella careful!

How should I get him to not reveal my secret? Maybe I can see if he needs help with his homework? But wait, he's almost just as smart as me so he wouldn't need it. Okay, what do I do now? This will be plan A. What should plan B be?

Wait, he's the Slytherin sex god! Maybe I could try and seduce him into not telling everybody! That seems like it might work! Argh, why Malfoy of all people?!

I paced back and forth in my dorm trying to figure something out. I decided to wear something super seductive under my school robes in case plan A failed.

In the end I wore a short, cream-coloured skirt that accentuated my legs and made my butt look good. I then put on a tight fitting shirt that showed off my breasts with buttons and ribbons trailing prettily down the front of it.

Then I quickly slipped on my robes and made sure nothing underneath could be seen. Then I hurried along to the room of requirements.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Draco's POV :

I stride briskly towards the room of requirements. ( I had Quidditch robes on since I'd had practice and I didn't feel like changing. ) I keep wondering what Granger would try and do to maybe stop me from telling everybody.

When I get to the room of requirements I see her pacing back and forth in front of the couch that was in the middle of the room.
Granger jumped when she saw me. I sat down in the middle of the couch.

" Well, ' I say,' get on with it." " Okay, so I was thinking, do you need any help with your school work? I could help you out if you need it." She asks. " I'm perfectly up to date with my school work thanks." I say rudely.

Granger glares at me but has a thoughtful look on her face. She starts pacing again as I watch her, slightly amused.  " So, you're the sex god of Slytherin correct?" I open my mouth to respond but she continued, " so what if I could teach you a few more moves that you don't know?"

Now that ain't such a bad idea. I've been meaning to polish my reputation and skills.

" Okay. " I say beginning to become interested. " When do you want me to show you?" She asked me nervously. " I want you to show me something now and carry on tomorrow after breakfast here." I say.  " Alright, this is a bit of a favourite for most girls I know. " She starts as she pulls her robes off.

I swallow when I see what she had underneath. " Wow Granger, you look good." I say trying to keep my voice blank. " Well fighting with Voldemort doesn't exactly give you time to be unfit now does it?" She replies in a snarky voice.

" You know, normal girls would blush and thank me for the compliment." I say beginning to get annoyed as I subconsciously rise off my seat. " Well I'm not like normal girls am I?" She answered. "Don't think I don't know that!" I begin to get angry as we unconsciously move forward towards each other. "What is that supposed to mean!"

I suddenly realised how close together we were standing. There was only a centimeter between us as we stared angrily at each other.
I thanked the gods for making me a head taller than Granger as she glares up at me, clearly hating the height difference.

I suddenly notice how her hair had tamed completely save for the tips of her hair.
She had a glint in her eyes that sparked like fire. I then zeroed in on her highly kissable lips which were a pretty rose colour. Without a second thought I swooped down and capture her lips with my own.

She must have been shocked as she began to kiss back. My one hand snuck around her waist and with my other, I tangled it in her hair. She responded by slinging her arms around my neck and pulling us closer together. I nibbled her bottom lip to see what she'd do and she immediately opened her mouth as my tongue slid in through the gap. When her tongue touched mine we immediately started wrestling with our tongues neither one yielding to the other.

I quite like the change. Normally the girls I kiss let me dominate them immediately and don't put up a battle. Not with Hermione, she made it interesting and exciting.  After a very long time we eventually had to pull up for air.

I sat back down on the couch and patted the space next to me. She sat down on the furthest part from me. Now that won't do at all. I pat my lap and she nervously sits there with her back facing me. I sigh as gently pull her legs around and position her so that she was straddling me.

I noticed that her lips looked puffy and bruised. " Does it hurt? " I ask. " Do you need me to kiss it better?" She blushed and nodded. Gentler than the first time, I carefully caught her lips again. I darted my tongue out and flicked her bottom lip. She slowly opened up and I slid my tongue inside.

This time I took the pleasure of tasting her mouth as my tongue searched and familiarised itself with every inch of her mouth. Hermione moaned softly and tenderly played with the front of my Quidditch robes.
When we pull apart we quickly straighten ourselves up and charm our lips to their original state.

" So, tomorrow after breakfast, here. Correct? " She asks. She says it with a strictly professional face and voice, yet is betrayed by the tinge of pink on her cheeks.     " Perfect." I say back in a completely blank tone. " So, um, goodbye Malfoy. "

" Goodbye Granger."

Hermione's POV:

What the hell have I done?!

Why did I do that?!

What's wrong with me?!

Did I like that?!

No of course I didn't!

What will Ginny say?!

"Oh god's, why the bloody hell did I do that?!"

It was supposed to be seduction​ not tuition!

What am I going to do?

____________________________

We'll leave this troubled mind and go into the apologies... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!
But, YAY another chapter and the longest one so far! I'm going to try and lengthen the chapters and put more excitement into them. I also want to try and update more frequently but I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to do that yet.

Love you all

*R*