Chapter Two

"I'll get going.." The tiny framed boy says and gave his best friend one last hug before exiting the tree house.

"Don't hurt yourself Vanoss!" His friend yells at him, his voice sounding like a child. Evan laughed and shook his head slightly before walking down the sidewalk.

Feeling the cold air nipping on his skin through the layer of his sweater, Evan shuddered and let out a cold puff of breath. He walks in silence and look a down at his hands that started to shake from the freezing weather. The boy sighed and look back up to where he is walking to, home.

It has always been like this, Evan visiting his only best friend: Lui, playing with him for a while or have some random conversation, walking down the sidewalk, reaching home and entering his room, and changing into some comfortable clothes before plopping down his bed then crying. It has been four years since he has last seen his sister, four years he last hear her laugh, four years since he have last talked to  her. And you know what? He suffered those years with pain and sadness. His parents tried their best to make him happy but it looks like nothing could cheer him up other than seeing his adopted sister one last time. Somehow, his best friend managed to get him to laugh or smile but... after a few minutes.. The smile will turn upside.

Pushing the cold door knob, swinging open the door, Evan stepped inside and closed the door beside him. Heat envelopes him into a hug as he walks up to his room and of course, before going up he removes his shoes and places it in the shoe rack. He sighed once he felt his stinging skin from the cold fading away and opens his bedroom door.

A room that has many scarlet red things came to his view, he closed the door behind him and sets his backpack on the desk before sighing and plopping down to his bed.

"My parents are busy with their work again huh?" Evan murmurs silently and look up at the window. His parents, after all, are the leaders of ScarletFlower and it never surprises Evan to know his parents aren't home yet.

"I guess I should head back outside for a while.." The boy murmurs, not minding the fact he had just arrived home. He pulls out a plain white t-shirt and a skinny jeans. He slips out off his clothes and changes into them. When he was done, he grabbed his black hooded coat that is really large for him; his hands not reaching the end of his sleeves and the end of the coat nearly covering his feet. He went downstairs and slips on his boots before stepping outside the house once again.

"Finally... I could feel warm outside." He sighs and starts walking to wherever his feet wants to lead him to.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEYYY!!! I know. I know. Boring chapters although you know what happens next after boring chapters! I got nothing to say but "I love you" to all of you ppls.

Bye!~