010

"Geez, girls these days." Jungkook shook his head. He had insisted on sending her home after witnessing the horrifying thing the Rebecca girl did to Hyemin. He admitted that he was being annoying to Hyemin, but not until the level where he would cursed and pushed her around.

Hyemin was silent after meeting someone from her previous school. Out of all people, she just had to meet someone she wanted to forget the most. If she knew things would turned out like this, she wouldn't have sneak out of the house at the first place. Now she had to receive scolding from her mom the moment she enter the house.

"Hey, did you borrowed money from her or something? She acted like you owe her a huge amount of cash." Jungkook turned his head to see Rebecca having her phone beside her ear, probably calling someone.

"None of your business. Moreover, we're not close enough to share personal information." Hyemin tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She didn't want to trust strangers too much. At least not someone that annoyed her when he only get to know her for less than one day.

"That's true— but,"

"I was hospitalized, lost my memories, and was told to avoid her when I was back to school." Hyemin cut his sentence.

And I thought she wasn't going to talk about her past. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, but kept quiet and listened carefully to what she was saying.

"I didn't know why I had to avoid her. After all, I had no memories of school at all when I woke up. But I could see clearly why I was told to avoid her." Hyemin shrugged before going back to her silent mode again.

Jungkook was quiet, too. He didn't want to say much on a sensitive topic.

"Look what I just said to a total stranger. Guess you know one of my weakness now? Sharing and trusting people too much." Hyemin gave him a smile before stopping in front of her house.

"O-oh, this is your house?" Jungkook took his chance to switch the topic. He was uncomfortable with serious topic. Jungkook was all about fun and games.

"Yep, a normal small house. Thanks for walking me home, I guess? Even though I didn't asked you to— But in case I'm still not in the class by six thirty, do tell the teachers that I'm absent for the day. If you care enough to do so. Well then, goodnight. And thanks for the coffee." Hyemin waved him a goodbye before flashing him a quick smile.

"B-bye..." Jungkook returned her wave. He felt weird, his heart that had been quite relax and beating normally for years, why is it beating abnormally now?

"Girls, gather around." Rebecca threw her bag on the couch, heading over to the fridge as she took out a carbonated drink from it. She was stressed enough at the transfer student from her school in the morning, and now she had another spoonful of concern to add into the cup.

"Any exciting news?" Hyo In, coming out from her room combing her hair, questioned. "Found any hot guys out there?"

On the corner of the room was Subin, dressed comfortably in a pink hoodie and a track pants came running over to their 'leader'. "I'm ready, I'm ready!"

"I met Min oppa's ex in front of the bus stop." She announced directly, taking a big gulp of her drink. "What's more annoying is that she's walking with a hot guy. Isn't she being too clear that she's cheating behind Min oppa?"

"B-but I thought they broke up, so she has the right to date another guy, right?" Subin scratched her head, receiving a light punch from Hyo In who was annoyed at Subin who was to dense.

"I knew it, she was two timing. Damn it, I didn't get to see that hot guy. Is he really that hot?" Hyo In bit her lips, already imagining his looks.

"Eleven out of ten," Rebecca strolled over to the living room with the two following her from behind.

Hyo In gasped, "He's THAT hot? Isn't there any way to see him again?" she walked back and forth. She don't give up easily when it comes to guys. She's crazy over attractive men to the point that she dated up to 5 guys in one month.

"Of course there is," Rebecca smirked, taking another sip of her drink.

Subin raised an eyebrow, "How?"

"Wait and see."