012

From: Unknown number

Let's hang out tonight?

Hyemin rolled her eyes; shoving her phone under her pillow. The text message was definitely from Jungkook and nobody else. Reason 1. She has no longer keep contact with any of her friends in her previous school. Reason 2. She's not close with anyone in her new school to the point of exchanging numbers. Reason 3. Refer to reason 1 and 2.

She tossed and turned on her bed for a good ten minutes before aggressively pulling out her phone again to reply to Jungkook's text. Hyemin agreed to his invitation, rather than staying in her room for the whole day. She was desperate to get out of there.

Her phone rang within a minute, showing that Jungkook was indeed waiting for her reply.

From: unknown number

No more taking back your words ; )

come to this address at 6

A series of numbers and directions greeted soon after, Hyemin dropped her phone after checking through the messages, rushing over to the kitchen. Now, all she need is a permission from her mom.

Hyemin was 98% sure that her mom will agree to her favor as Jungkook was included. All she has to do was say 'that handsome guy that walked me home' and it will all be set.

"Mommy~" she hopped behind her mom's back,

"No." Mrs. Jung emphasized before Hyemin could even say anything.

"But I haven't say anything yet!" Hyemin groaned, walking over to the chair and took her seat.

Mrs. Jung wiped her hands on the cloth beside the sink, taking off her apron and folding it neatly. "Alright, what do you want?" she placed her hands on her hips, waiting for an answer.

"Heh, it's nothing much... I was wondering if I'm allowed to go out later night—"

"No, period." Mrs. Jung shook her head firmly, pushing the apron into the cupboard before closing it tightly.

"...with the handsome guy that walked me home last night?" Hyemin managed to finished her sentence with her ultimate weapon.

"Why are you still here? Go take a shower and get ready. GO." Mrs. Jung pushed her daughter into her room, shutting the door behind her before sighing happily.

Hyemin grinned after getting shoved into her bedroom, she pumped her fist in the air before whispering a silent 'mission success'.

---

"So did she reply yet? Did she?" Taehyung peeked behind Jungkook, his nosy hands won't stop shaking Jungkook's shoulder.

Being the most impatient person in the world, Jungkook soon lost his temper and shook Taehyung off his shoulder. Groaning.

"Agh, please! Yes, she replied. She said yes. Happy?" Jungkook answered all of the 6 boys' questions at once.

Their eyes lit in excitement upon hearing that one word they had been waiting, 'yes'.

Hoseok thrusted his fist in the air, shouting, "We're having a HUGE party tonight!"—followed by the other boys' loud cheering.

Jungkook's lips curved into a satisfied smile, he felt too excited that he could escape from school just to decorate his house with balloons and welcoming balloons as a preparation. Too bad for him, the professor soon entered the class together with an unfamiliar face following her from behind.

"Back to your seats," Professor Kim tapped his long, wooden ruler on the table. The students sat down in instant. All eyes on the new girl.

The boys were falling for her unreal visual while the girls gave stares of jealousy.