Pregnant?!

Deetranada's POV

5:00 am
I woke up without clothes on next to Nova. He woke up without clothes on next to me. We were baffled. " What happened?" I asked rubbing my head. " I don't know maybe we got to drunk?" Nova responded trying to help. "I hope nothing serious happened last night." I said scared.

*Next week*
January 4, 2017
4:00 pm
I have been throwing up every night and I've missed my period. I think I'm pregnant but I hope I'm not, im to young im only 17. We will have to explain to Nova's and my family that im pregnant. But, right now im going to Walmart to get a pregnancy test.

4:30 pm

So I was driving and had to stop on the highway on the side of the road to through up. This is happening more often like every morning and night and I'm getting worried that Nova will start noticing. I think i will have to tell Nova first Im going to take the test then get a real ultrasound.

5:00 pm
I made it home I'm about to take the test. *5 minutes later* Well... the test came out........

I'm kinda excited and kinda not ,I don't know that I'm ready to be a mom

I'm kinda excited and kinda not ,I don't know that I'm ready to be a mom. I'm still very young and may not be able to take on the responsibility I have school and a full time job.

*Later on*
I have to tell Nova whether he likes it or not, he is the dad. "Novaa...." I said impatiently and scared. "Whattt.." he replied loudly. " Can you come her for a second." I replied blushing. " Sure, babe" he replied happily.

*2 minutes later*
6:00 pm
"I have a question" I said slowly. "What is it!?" He said impatiently. " Okay... How would you feel if I was pregnant?" I said dragging my words out slowly. " Hmm.... I would feel like I need to take responsibility for you and the baby and help you out when you need it." He said with a good attitude. "Well.... guess what" I said not wanting to tell him. "What?" He said starting to get annoyed. "IM PREGNANT!!!!" I said sounding happy on the outside but actually screaming in the inside. "Wow!!" He said sounding surprised. " Well I don't know for sure unless we take a legit ultrasound at the doctors but it read positive on the pregnancy test." I said showing him the test. "Ok well we need to tell my family this week you decide when you want to tell yours I'll support you every step of the way." Nova said sweetly. " I probably won't tell my parents until we are married..... But don't you still have that ring???" I said delightfully. "Yeah..?" Nova said confused. " Well I could wear that ring and say we had a private ceremony with just our closest friends, which is a lie but whatever and to add on that we could say we are having a private ceremony with friends and a private ceremony with only our families."

6:30 pm
"Do you want to start making names for the baby?" I asked blushing. "Yeah." Nova said with a smile. " We will both make boy and girl names make at least 3 names for each,we will pick out of the best ones."

Nova's list

Girls
Brianna
Isabella
Jasmine

Boys
Bryson
Elijah
Josh

I picked for the girls Isabella and for the boys Bryson because they go good with the last name Vega. (which is Nova's last name)

And I FINALLY PUT THE RING ON!!💍

👶🏽👶🏽💫