Acceptance or Nah??!

Deetranada's POV

January 6,2017
1:00 pm
It's January 6 my baby is due somewhere in October me and Nova are hoping for a girl .My baby bump isn't showing that much because I'm only 1 month pregnant. Right now Nova is driving me to his hometown of Pennsylvania where his family lives. "We are about a hour away from my families home." Nova said with a shaky voice. " I hope they take the news well, will they think we are lying because my bump isn't showing yet?" I asked concerned. " Maybe, but probably not we wouldn't be driving 3 hours to lie." Nova said snickering.

2:30 pm

We had to stop by the gas station so I could pee and Nova could put gas in the car. I came out and 5 minutes later there were fans gathered around Nova and the car. "Come fast so we can get out of here!!" Nova said screaming loudly over the crowd. " Okay I'm coming as fast as I can!!" I said speed walking. I think the fans were surprised to see me and Nova together, not on the show.
*10 minutes later*
Eventually me and Nova got out of there and back on the road. I was so exhausted after that I had to take a nap
*After the nap*
I awoke to Nova shaking me. "Deeeee wake up, we are here!!" Nova said impatiently. "O-O-Okayy, I'm up!!" I said annoyed and rubbing my eyes.

*In the Families House*

I came in to see Mrs. Vega cooking chicken and macaroni "Hello Ms. Vega!!" I said respectfully. "Hello is this the girl you always talk about Nova? She is more beautiful in person!! Hey Deetranada!" said Mrs.Vega in a city accent. "Hey Mom!" said Nova greeting his mother. "Sit down, Sit down" said Mrs. Vega. "Okay?!" Me and Nova said at the same time. " Well we have some news." said Nova blushing. "Well... what is it?" said Novas mom impatiently. "Well I got Dee pregnant, and you are going to be a grandma to a very special little boy or little girl!" said Nova cheerfully. " W-Wow!! I'm going to be a grandma I've always dreamed of this day!!" said Mrs.Vega. "Wow we didn't think you would be ready for this, we aren't." I said blushing. "Well I am, I bought diapers, a crib, baby powder, lotio-." "Okay" I said cutting her off. "You were really prepared. "Yeah.... well what are you gonna name the baby?" Said mrs Vega. "We decided if it's a boy Bryson, and if it's a girl ,Isabella." Nova said cheerfully. "How many months are you, and when's the baby gonna be born?" Asked mrs. Vega. "I'm 1 month and 2 days, the baby is supposed to be born somewhere in October." I said calmly. " We are inviting my family and Dee's family to the baby shower." Nova said adding on.

*2 hours later*

After talking for a while me and Nova decided it was time to head back home. 💋✌️

*Back at the Rap Game House*
Me and Nova decided to tell Roscoe and Flau'jae that I was pregnant but they would have to agree to keep it a secret from JD and their parents. "Roscoeee... Flau'jaeeeeeee come hereeee." Nova yelled loudly. "Okay!" thy both responded in sync.
*1 minute later*
"Hey wassup!!" Roscoe said with a little swag. "Hey ?" Flau'jae said confused. "What y'all need?!" Roscoe asked impatiently. "Umm... actually we need to tell you guys something." I said blushing. "Have your parents ever told you about the birds and the bees?" Nova asked managing to let out a little laugh. "Yeah" Roscoe and Flau'jae said together. "Well... I'm kinda pregnant!" I said whispering softly. "W-W-What??"Flau'jae said confused. "But you have to keep it a secret from JD and your parents. " I said adding on. "Okay!" they both agreed and headed to each others room.
"Today was a long and tiring day." I said yawning and getting into Nova's bed. " I know I just hope JD doesn't find out or we will probably be disqualified from the show." Nova said sympathetically. "Let's go to sleep we are gonna need it later." I said quietly. "Okay." Nova said. And I fell asleep in his arms.
❤️❤️❤️