Chapter Ten- After the Party

I was really tired so I slept in Logan's car on our way home. The drive from the party to my house seemed pretty short. I felt like I slept for like five minutes. I was really exhaused from all that partying. I felt we came to a sudden stop which I assumed was home. I trusted Logan so I would expect him to carry me home safely. I heard Logan's car door open and close and then I heard mine open. The breeze from outside made me shiver from how cold it was. "Em, get up, we're home." Logan said while shaking me slightly. I just responded with,"Ughhhhhh." As I was really tired.

I finally gave up and got out of the car leaving Logan to lock his car. I used the key to open the door and entered my home. I tossed the key on the entrance table and Logan entered and closed the door behind him. I began walking up the stairs, taking one step at a time. I got into my room and collapsed onto my bed. I started to drift off to sleep when the door swung open to reveal a tall, muscular Logan.

I was really tired and not in the mood to talk to anyone so I got up and went to my closet and took out my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. I finished changing and I went straight to bed. All I could hear was notifications from my phone which I ignored.