Chapter Thirteen- A day out

I walk down stairs to the kitchen to be welcomed by laughter. My family and Logan were sitting around the dining table. "Good morning?" I said. I went to get waffles and pancakes. They were always my favourite. I joined them at the table, taking a seat next to Logan. I poured my sryup and dug into my breakfast. "So guys." my mom began saying, looking at me and Logan. "Today is a free day so you can do whatever you want. But as for your dad and I, we have a very important meeing to attend at our office with the lawyers concerning our taxes and house bills." she finished explaining

Logan and I were both very excited so we put our plates in the dish washer and headed upstairs to get ready. I ran to my closet while Logan ran to his suitcase. I took out a white tank top and black ripped jeans. "what do you think about this outfit?" I asked Logan "I don't like it." Logan said honesty "How about you surprise me?" He requested. I nodded and left to go to the bathroom. I finished bathing and Logan went after. I walked back to my closet and I picked out my outfit. It was a black long sleeve top with the front laced up, lightly washed ripped jeans and my favourite Adidas shoes.

I put on my clothes and I soon hear Logan call from the bathroom. I open the door and ask, "What is it?" "Can you take out an outfit for me please?" He asked. "Sure no problem." I go back to my room and open Logan's suitcase. It was a major mess. I started folding clothes and putting it back into the suitcase. I took out a Givenchy bomber jacket, black jeans, a black t-shirt and these black shoes Logan had with red and yellow on them. Logan walk in and I leave to let him change. I walk down stairs to realise that I forgot my phone up stairs. I go up stairs and knock on the door. "Gimmie one minute." He said. Logan soon open the door and my heart rate increased. He looked so hot. I quickly grabbed my phone and I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Let's take a selfie." We take our selfie and leave to go out.