Chapter 16

(Sorry I'm a day late buuut I was busy working on my hot(cold) tub. It's not quite there yet buuut soon enough I'll be able to write from a bubbly actually hot, hot tub)

Author's POV.
          Laxus, Bixlow and Freed had already passed out. Which was quite surprising because Laxus is a loud snorer and Bixlow was literally laying on top of  Freed. (It's oke to fan girl/boy/other if you wanna) The girls on the other hand were just taking turns in the shower. Evergreen just walked out in a towel and began to dry her hair. (Y/n) gathered her shower things and walked into the small still humid room from Ever's shower.

"So (y/n) wanna tell me how you got two boys chasing after you? Cause I need alittle bit of that magic or sorcery that your using." Evergreen asked (y/n) through the door while she began to put on her pajamas.

"Whaaaaaat are you talking about???" (Y/n) questioned.

"Well you got Sting and Laxus fawning over every little thing you do also they're always at each other's throats!" Evergreen said while frantically wiggling to arms in the air.
"Laxus and Sting??? No way we're all friends." (Y/n) states and waves off the accusation.

"Mmm sure sure" Evergreen huffed and that was all the two said that night after the sound of (y/n) started the shower water officially ended all conversation for the night. When (y/n) finally got out of the shower Evergreen was already sound asleep spread out starfish mode on the bed.

(Y/n)'s POV.
I giggled softly so I wouldn't wake up Evergreen when I saw her fast asleep. Knowing I was going to sleep anytime soon I decided to have a night time adventure!!! I grabbed a flashlight and went out the door to explore. The first stop was the boy's room cause who couldn't resist sneaking in and messing with those dummies.

         I look in the room and the sight I see was far better than I had ever expected. It looked like Freed had pushed Bixlow onto the floor and that led Freed curled up in a ball on the bed sucking his thumb. Across the room was Laxus' bed, he was such a boring sleeper. He was just too.... perfect to be funny. Like only people in anime (🙃🙃🙃) sleep like that! Despite how much I hate all of them sometimes I walk up to Freed and move him over to one side of the bed then bend over and pick up Bixlow. I placed him next to Freed and pulled the blanket over both of them and tuck them in, both of them receive a kiss on the forehead. After tucking the two boys in I walk over to Laxus' bed and give him a kiss as well then walk out of the room to continue my adventure. The next stop was of course the kitchen... I always get the munchies at night.

I quietly break the lock not really caring about how it would affect anyone else and begin to raid the fridge and cabinet.

Laxus' POV.
'Dear god (y/n) I can here you in the kitchen from here.' I've been awake ever sense she walked in our room after all I'm the all powerful Laxus and there no way I wouldn't be able to not sense someone possibly breaking into my room to kill me. Thanks to my "dragon slayer" nose I could tell it was (y/n) from even before she opened the door so I decided just to play along and let her do her thing. I simply "slept" and listened to her walk around the room. Sadly I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing cause my sense are thaaaat great but I could tell she was moving Bixlow and Freed around. I heard her move over towards me and I was a little worried she would notice I wasn't actually sleeping but all I got was a kiss on the forehead which was definitely better then her making me get out of bed and join her on her snacking mission like she does every other night she discovers I'm not asleep.

Either way I planned on going back to sleep after she left and have sweet dreams and what not because of the special treatment I got from her tonight but instead a few minutes later I hear the little rat digging in the kitchen... wasn't that locked??? I sit up and shake my head knowing that wouldn't stop her from getting what she wants. I quietly swing my legs over the edge of my bed and make my way down the dark halls to the kitchen. I figured it would be easier just to make her something instead of letting her wake up the rest of the building.

I walking to the kitchen to not even be fazed my what I see. (Y/n) was standing on top of the counters on her tippy toes trying to reach a cereal box... why the heck was it even up that high? But anyway I look down and see the world war 3 has finally happened, there's food every where probably because (y/n) rejected them and just decided to throw them on the floor. She gets in this evil mood when she's hungry especially when it's her night snack time. I clear my throat to get her attention.

(Y/n)'s POV.
I turn around to spot Laxus just standing there like an idiot. "Oi why are you just standing there, get over here and help me get this cereal!!!"

"O shush I know what ya really want... pancakes." Laxus replied with a smirk not even fazed by the possibly lethal dosage of sass I sent him.

"PANCAKES!?!?" I yell and just from the counter onto Laxus knowing he would catch me.

"Shhhh you don't want to wake up everyone and have to share the pancakes do you? Laxus asked me in a whisper. All I do is violently shake my head no. With that established Laxus put me out and pat me on the head and began picking everything I messed up and began preparing pancakes just for me.

(Ooooka there we go guys and official update...finally)