Chapter 3 Breakfast Time

Aquarius's pov

  Day three here, I really like my roommate Capricorn. She was really nice and sweet. From observations I was guessing she was here for being a little overweight.
I was still shocked seeing Scorpio here, I didn't think his parents would notice what he's been going through, they never have before.
It was around seven in the morning time for breakfast. I was served pancakes, eggs, and fruit. I felt bad seeing Capricorn only get fruit and eggs. She wasn't that overweight in my opinion and to me it only matters to a person what's on the inside.
I looked around finding Scorpio sitting alone at one of the back tables. I sat down across from him, we hadn't talked since coming here.
"Hey Aqua." He said playing with his food "So your aunt and uncle found out I take it."
"Yeah.. Said I was the devils spawn for hurting myself." I muttered "How did your parents find out?"
"Principal called after one of our teachers found something I wrote disturbing." Scorpio said eating a piece of watermelon "I'm still shocked they cared or maybe they don't they sent me here."
I chuckled a little he thought the same as me. I grabbed his hand squeezing it. I sighed after breakfast we all had our first session. I don't think anyone is ready or wants to go to it.
  A bell rang meaning breakfast was over with. Joy.
  "Ready to go?" I asked, he shrugged "Same."