CHAPTER2

I think im a really good singer my hobby is to sing I took choir in high school before I ran away. I stopped at a park beach because, I was just too tired to walk I think I was orange county but I was not paying any attention to the signs, anyway I stopped at a park beach grabbed by guitar and sang a song to raise money because I was so hungry. I sang warrior by Demi Lovato its one amazing piece I made about 20$ so I went to the nearest Mc Donalds and went on my way.

*FLASHBACK*

We where on our way back for our vacation when my (real) dad turned too talk to me and I heard my mom scream my dads name so he quickly turned around we crash I remember after that day was my mom telling me that they love me and that they will always be in my heart. (END FASHBACK)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY:

I did not make a lot of money but I still had money to stay in a hotel for the night. But finally, I made it LA.

A/N:

HEY GUYS!!!!! 2 CHAPTER AND SORRY MY 1ST CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT I WOULD STILL LOVE A RATE 1-10 I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO BE BOARD AND I WILL SEE YOU RATINGS AND IF THEY ARE BAD I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER THANK YOU :)