CHAPTER 4

I fainted again wow . Demi made sure I did not faint and started talking she asked me if I wanted to go to her house and as we walked to her truck she asked me why im here in la alone? I told her that I would like to talk about this later she said that's fine. We got to her truck and drove to her house her sister Audrey was there. We started talking she said she was 12 her fav color is blue and her favorite animal is a walrus. She crabbed my arm and took me to her room it was a really pretty blue and it had tumblr pictures of Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande. I thought it was really cool im a really big one direction fan so asked her if she liked them she said kinda I asked who her favorite is and she said Nail mines Zayn.

I would say she was new best friend Demi asked if I could stay she begged I said I don't know she started talking me into it saying theres enough room and I stayed she got me man no can tell that girl no hahahaha jk I woke the next morning and went downstairs and  I fell to floor to what I saw they were there in Demi Lovatos kichten holy crap kill me now.................. (GUN SHOT)

hahahah clif hanger got you who do you think was in the kichten who do you think shot the gun do you think anybody died or got hurt leave in the comments THANK YOU FOR READING I WILL UPDATE SOON BYE MY LOVATICS.