The Weird Wizards

PERCY

Tomorrow, we would start to teach the wizards, the way. Well, at least our way. How to fight, how to stay alive if some demigods were here, and about the gods. It was dinner time, and we were about to sacrifice our food. Well, when we have a brazier that is.

"How are we supposed to sacrifice to the gods?I think they're gonna get a little mad." Jason asked,

"Leave it to Annabeth." I answered for him, as Annabeth walked up to the teacher's table. I really didn't see why they wanted us to sit down here. I mean we are teachers, right?

Suddenly a golden-bronze brazier appeared behind Leo. The flames were legit, on Leo and I guess some wizards were freaking out.

"LEO! There's fire on you." Hermione said, totally fangirling over Leo. Hashtag Team Leo for the win baby.

"Oh, that." Leo shrugged it off. (A/N i ship caleo but in this i need hermione and leo together) 

I guess Calypso made Leo some more fireproof clothes or something. It was like Calypso had this crush on Leo, and normally Leo likes it when girls hit on him. Obviously he liked Hermione. Even a Seaweed Brain like me could tell.

"Did you use a spell for that?" Hermione asked, looking at Leo with wonder. 

They are so ending up together. I'll ask Piper for some help with those two.

I grabbed my plate took the juiciest pork chop, "Poseidon, and Aphrodite please get Leo and Hermione together and please let me and Annabeth stay together." I muttered, I smelled the sea and- wait, was that Annabeth's shampoo.

Ron looked at us like we had comitted a major crime," Mate, you're awesome and all, but why are you burning perfectly good food?"

"It's for the gods. They like the smell."  I explained,

"They like the smell of burnt food?" Ron asked, like the gods were crazy. He looked up and shook his head in dissappointment.

Nico and Ginny were sitting together, talking about something.

"Hiyah Nicky." I said from behind him like a stalker.

"Gah! Percy what have I told you about calling me Nicky?"  Nico said, facepalming.

"Never to call you that again." I mocked in a high voice.

"Theoí eísai trelós.(gods you're crazy)" Nico said to me,

"That hurts cousin dear." I said putting a hand to my heart,

"What does that mean?" Ginny giggled to Nico,

"Gods you're crazy." Nico said to Ginny. Truth be told, I was happy for the kid. He was practically my little brother and now he has his first girlfriend. Get it Neeks.

"Percy Jackson, stop messing with Nico and finish your food." Annabeth said to me,

"I'm comin', I'm comin'." I said, walking over while Jason made a whipping motion and crack.

"Jason Grace! Say sorry." Piper chastised Jason.

"Sorry Percy." Jason said,

I made a whip noise and motion.

In return, Annabeth slapped me on the head,"You're not any better."

"Alright, we need to get to bed. We have to wake up early to teach our lessons tomorrow."  Hazel said to us.

"Ugh. Don't remind me." Leo grumbled, "Adiós princesa, dulces sueños." (Goodbye princesss, sweet dreams)

Hermione blushed, I guess she picked up a little Spanish somewhere," I learned some Spanish when we visited Spain."

*

That morning, Jason and I went to our classroom. Gods, it's weird saying that. I'm 17, and I'm teaching kids my own age.

"Alright, so do we just wait for them to get here?" Jason asked me, sitting on a desk.

"Yeah, I guess." I said, nonchalantly. I twirled Riptide in my hand a couple of times, and then the people came into our classroom. They sat down, and looked at us expectantly.

"Percy. Percy. Percy!" Jason said, and I came back to Planet Hogwarts.

"Yeah, so I'm Percy and that there is Jason. " I said, introducing us.

"Who knows what a Dark Art is?" Jason asked,

"Voldemort and Death Eaters." a student answered,

"Wrong. A Dark Art, is anything that threatens you in a bad way like tries to kill you or something like that." I said, pointing.

"A Dark Art is a monster, or an angry Primordial mother named Gaea." Jason said to the class,

"Alright, we talked the class away, next week we'll start fighting." I said, and stopped Hermione.

"Can we see your paper?" Jason asked, and Hermione reluctantly showed us the notebook paper. On it Leo+Hermione and a whole bunch of other pink and purple hearts were doodled on it.

"Please don't tell Leo?" Hermione begged us.

"WE SHALL CONSIDER IT!" I boomed, and cracked a smile.

"If you like Leo, get used to that kind of humor." Jason warned Hermione,

"But seriously, I won't tell Leo, just watch out for Ginny and Nico. He's a good guy, and he's gone through a lot. I just want my little bro to be happy with her." I said, 

"Yeah, okay." Hermione said, probably to go think about Leo in peace. Who knows?