Bullies are Bad

HARRY

DADA, wasn't as fun as it used to be. I'm in fifth year, and all I've learned is how to hold a sword and shoot a bow. And I'm not even good at it, but Ron, of all people is. I mean seriously, Ron.

" 'Mione, do you get all this gods nonsense for Mythology class?" I turned around asking Hermione, there she was, sitting with Leo, deep in thought. He pointed at something, ahhed, and then Hermione nodded.

"Oh, yes Harry, the Mythology class-" Hermione started,

Leo cut Hermione off,"Y'know, the gods don't like being called myths. They prefer history."

"R-really?" Hermione blushed,

Wait, hold on, Hermione never blushes. The second prettiest girl at Hogwarts, now taken, by another stupid, useless demigod.

"Yeah," Leo said, the tips of his hair catching fire,

"You speak like you've met them." I scoffed,

"Daddy dearest is one dunderhead, and it's called saving the world with people." Leo snapped, going God knows where.

"Good riddance." I said generally,

Hermione looked at me with disgust, and turned to look for Leo, "Come back Leo."

Once Hermione left, I grabbed my Invisibility Cloak, and trailed her.

Hermione hesitated at the Forbidden Forest, and instead went to the lake.

"Leo, why'd you leave?" Hermione asked sincerely.

"Look, Hermione. You're very pretty," Leo began, and Hermione was already blushing, "But, I've been bullied in the mortal world, and I'm not taking it, especially where I should be accepted."

I might not have thought of it that way, but still. It's not like they could've gone through anything as bad as the Dursley's.

"Well, Harry's gone through a lot too. I think he's just worried about You-Know-Who." Hermione defended me, but not really that well.

"Look, I don't know who. But my cousin friend thing, Clarisse. She was neglected by her mom until she ran away. Annabeth, her stepmom abused her when she was 7 years old. She also ran away. I don't know who would do that to a little girl. My mom died when I was real young too,  andcmy boy Drake's mom is insane and his older brother is dead." Leo chuckled lowly,

Alright, so maybe they went through a lot, but still. At least they didn't have an evil force trying to murder them.

"Poor Annabeth," Hermione whispered sympathetically.

"And you do NOT want to know what Percy's gone through. To top all that goodness, we've got monsters trying to kill us, just because we were born half-god. Plus Jason and Nico, Percy and Annabeth have gone through the worst of it. Both of the wars."

Right, so, Leo's overexadurating. Right? They couldn't have gone through wars, just, little duels? Right?

Hermione threw herself onto Leo, no not that way you little pervs. She enveloped him into a crazy tight hug, possibly cracking one of his ribs," I'm so sorry. I didn't realize all this, maybe I can talk to Harry and get this all sorted out."

"Fat chance," Leo snorted," The guy hates us. Yeah, we're powerful, but it comes with a price. My best friend, Nico, his sister was killed by Talos, machine made by my dad gone haywire. Most of the people I fall in love with are either evil, manipulative, or hate guys. Long story."

"Can I just say, your life sucks." Hermione and Leo began laughing and cracking jokes.

That was when I left.

I was sick of the supposed "demigods", being treated like royalty. They haven't done anything worthy, well at least like I have.

I bet they're "monsters", are really just two foot little girls.

And their powers,yeah, I see right through them.

The demigods were fakes, and I was going to prove it.