@-FLUENTSARCASM

❝the question is what the hell would you do without me?❞

~ Davina Claire

hello lovely people of wattpad! it's ya girl, trinity, here to spread much appreciation to our beautiful smol bean Danielle! here are a few facts to get to know a little about yours truly!

ONE: might as well start of with, being bisexual and proud! it's been something i've usually been quiet about, but now im very grateful on being more open!

TWO: im puerto rican with a hint of italian lmao. and no that doesn't mean we always scream or say "idios mios" all the time, dear lord.

THREE: chris wood...nuff' said. i swear to you all that i am a child of god ;).

FOUR: im a feminist. i tend to get triggered when people call women "objects" or "maids", but i just believe women these days need to be treated with more respect and not be doubted all the time, since their just as equal as men ;) sorry for that short rant.

FIVE: just your typical tv show fanatic :)).

SIX: i suck at updating my stories. mostly because im just lazy asf or i never have the time or motivation.

SEVEN: i technically love all genres of music..except country. lol no, don't ever hit me up with any of that country shit lmao XD.

EIGHT: danielle has been my fave ever since i saw the movie starstruck! not even kidding, i remember watching that movie 5 times in a row and buying the DVD on blu-ray and all that shiz. i believe i can provide much love and happiness to this account, and i can't be more happier to be part of this community!

with love and so much more to come,

@-fluentsarcasm

♥♥♥