What Did They Do Last Night?

Tessa's POV
Later that day after Jake got home everyone one was talking about going out for dinner. I didn't really wanna go so I just decided I would stay home. Jake didn't want me to be alone so he said he would stay with me. We ordered post mates and just ate at home. After we ate Jake and I decided to go up to his room to watch some Netflix. I gave him a look in the middle of the movie and he gave me a kiss. We started to make out. I took his shirt off. He stopped kissing me.

Jake: "What are you doing? I thought you weren't ready?"

Tessa: "I think I am..."

Jake: "Are you sure babe?"

Tessa: "Yeah I think so"

He took my shirt off. We kept kissing. As the night went on we ended up having sex. After that we both fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up and I was still laying next to Jake. I got up and put one of his t shirts on then went down stairs. I went to see if Erika was awake because I wanted to tell her about last night. I went to look in her room but she wasn't in there. I kept looking for her and I found her in the office with Kade and Nick.

Erika: "Hey T, what's up"

Tessa: "Hey nothing much"

Nick: "Why are you only wearing Jakes t shirt?"

Kade: "oooooo what happened last night??"

Tessa: "Nothing happened"

Erika: "It doesn't look like nothing happened"

Nick: "Yeah it looks like you and Jake..."

Tessa: "Okay maybe we did what's the big deal"

Erika: "It is a big deal T, I thought you weren't ready. You said that like yesterday"

Tessa: "Well I decided yesterday that I was ready"

Jake walked in and gave me a kiss

Jake: "Hey babe"

Kade: "Hey Jake so what did you guys do last night?"

Jake: "Um..."

Kade: "See that's what I thought"