Did she love him?

Jake's POV
I woke up the next morning and all the events from last night flashed before my eyes. I remembered how upset I was and it made tears form in my eyes. I started crying again and Tessa heard me and knocked on the door and I let her in.

Tessa: "Jake, babe... are you okay?"

Jake: "No I'm not okay and it's all your fault!"

Tessa: "What did I do?"

Jake: "Do you seriously not remember last night?"

Tessa: "No... I drank so much I don't remember anything... what did I do?"

Jake: "You cheated on me Tessa!! With Anthony!!"

Tessa: "Jake... I was drunk it didn't mean anything"

Jake: "The fact that you were drunk does not justify anything, you still cheated on me"

Tessa: "Jake it didn't mean anything! It was a stupid decision I made after I had like 6 drinks! It hit me hard and you know it. I didn't know what I was doing! I would never do that to you in my right mind, I love you!"

Jake: "Tessa... you only love me because I saved your life"

Tessa: "That's not true... I love you..."

Jake: "Because I saved your life and that hurt me... but not nearly as much as you hurt me last night"

Tessa: "Jake...

Jake: "See Tessa! You can't even think of an excuse!"

Tessa: "But I chose you Jake!"

Jake: "But why were you even thinking of leaving me while we were in a great relationship?!"

Tessa: "Because..."

Jake: "Because you only loved me because I saved you!!"

Tessa: "Jake... I don't know what to say..."

Jake: "How about you don't say anything and just leave me alone"

Then Tessa walked out of my room and went down stairs and I just sat on my bed thinking about what just happened.