Chapter 10: The Bet

I kept thinking about what I was gonna do at the pool and Dev was gonna be there!?? I reached home and decided to take a 30 minute power nap so I'll be fresh for the pool.
After 30 minutes.
I picked out my swimsuit and went to the pool. After I reached there, I met up with Arnav and we started speaking. In the corner of my eye, I started noticing that Dev was talking to someone.

Dev's POV
Woohoo! Chilling at the pool, this is awesome. Then I noticed that Vinnie girl who kept bumping into me. But there was something different about her. I went and asked Arnav, " hey bro, why did u invite her? " Arnav said, " Hey she's my friend. " I rolled my eyes and walked away. I invited my friend Rahul to join me at the pool since Arnav invited Vinnie. We were talking then Rahul said, " yo bro, wanna do a bet? " I am a total playboy and I always do bets, especially on girls. Rahul told me the same bet which he told me to do on all other girls. I have to make the girl fall in love and make her sleep with me. I wondered who the girl was gonna be. I asked Rahul. He said, " bro, obviously it's gonna be that hot chick over there, Vinnie. "
I was in for a little bit shock but I always do these bets and I know I was gonna win so I agreed to it. I went to Vinnie and started talking to her. " hey beautiful. I'm Dev. Sorry for not introducing myself the first time we met. " I said. She looked at me confused and replied, " ummm hey. It's ok and I'm Vinnie. I had to make her fall for me to I said, " I know ur name babes, all the cute ones have the cute names. " I couldn't see and expression in her face and I knew she was a tricky one but I couldn't give up on the bet.

Vinnie's POV
This is just awkward. Dev being nice to me! He was practically flirting with me and I felt very awkward. He called me beautiful and cute many times by now. But I never blushed or felt weird. I knew he is a play boy and I shouldn't fall for such behavior. Then he said, " hey why don't we sit on the edges on the pool and dip out legs in. And we can also have a chat to get to know about ourselves. "
I let out a little, " ok "
He got some mocktails and we sat near the pool. I dipped my legs in the cool water and felt relieved. He looked into my eyes and I had no choice but to look back. His fluffy black hair blew due to the wind. The rosiness of his lips were incredible and any girl would wanna kiss them ( including me ). He came closer and closer and leaned towards my face. He was about to kiss me.

I gave a deep breath and just sat there like a moron..........

Hey guys!!! What do u think Vinnie will do? Will she kiss Dev or will she go away or will she hit him? Find out in the next chapter. Make sure u like, vote and comment. Love u all 😘😘