Chapter 11: A date!?

Dev leaned closer and closer. I pushed him back and blew up on him. " what is wrong with you Dev? Have u gone mad!? " I scolded him. He gave a sad look and said sorry and walked away. I felt kinda guilty but I know I shouldn't fall for him. I bid Arnav bye and left the pool. I went home and decided to spend time with my mom. We watched a movie, ' Dil tho pagal hai ' an old Hindi movie. I enjoyed it because it had one of my favorite actors in it, Sharukh Khan. After the movie, I went into my room and went to sleep.

The next day, I woke very early, mostly because I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I was thinking about Dev. Is he falling for me. Mostly not because he is still with Naina. I just hate Naina, I haven't really talked to her but I know I will when she finds out Dev tried to kiss me. I freshened up and wore a great tank top with skinny jeans.

I paired the outfit with sunglasses and black shoes

I drove to Starbucks and bought a sandwich and a frappachino. I finally drove to college after that.
I just hoped that I won't bump into Dev today but just as I thought that, he came right in front of me. His shiny hazel eyes are just soo attractive that I felt like looking into them forever. He then said, " hey Vinnie, I'm soo sorry for behaving that way with you yesterday. Maybe we can go out for pizza today and just hang out? " I stood in shock. Dev Sharma asking me out?!?! I then said, " ok fine. "

Dev's POV
I felt very guilty for yesterday but I have to win the bet. I decided to take her out and then make her fall for me. But I just fee different towards her and I just hope I'm not falling for her. But for this I need to break up with Naina. I have to find her and I haven't spoken to her in a while.

Naina was standing near her locker talking with her friend. She then saw and gave a blushy look. I honestly didn't like her that much. She just wanted me for time pass. I went to her and hoped that I can tell her to break up with her.

Naina's POV
I miss Dev. I wonder why he's avoiding me. I just am soo jealous of that Vinnie girl. He has been always going behind her and he is still my boyfriend. Then I saw him coming towards me. I pretended to talk to someone. He came to me and placed his arm on my shoulder. I felt a tingle in my body and I was excited for what he was going to say.

I should've never wished for him to say something. I just feel soo bad and this is all because of Vinnie. I can't believe Dev broke up with me. I just have to get my revenge. But anyway I know that Dev will just break up with her in 2 days and then I will have Dev back all to myself.

Vinnie's POV
Finally it was the end of the day and I can't wait to go home. I just wanted to get ready and look hot af. Even though this isn't a date I felt like it was. I just hope that I don't break my heart again like last time. I freshened up and wore my mint blue colored thigh length jumpsuit.

I paired it up with my nude pumps and a golden wristband

I paired it up with my nude pumps and a golden wristband. I was ready to go. I just hope ruins today. I also hope that Dev doesn't cheat on me.

I drove to the pizza place thinking about what might happen. Soon I was at the place. I saw that Dev was already there at that place. He was waiting at a table and he was the most attractive thing ever. He was wearing a black formal shirt. He looked so sexy in it.

I went in and waved at him

I went in and waved at him. He gave a smile and said, " hey sunshine, how are u today. "
I replied, " hey, I'm good as ever. "
He said, " of course ur good and it took u long enough to look this beautiful. "
I blushed but I tried not to show it.
We had pizza and he said he had a surprise. I was shocked for a second. Dev Sharma having a surprise for me? Is this a dream?

Hey peeps! Hope u are enjoying my story so far. Make sure u vote, comment and share. Love u all 😘