Tom and the escape plan

After a week you of course have felt more sympathy for the person who captured you. Out of all of the idiots you were close to Tom of course he didn't know about the beatings, he's an idiot.Let me tell you this day, is a day I will never forget.The day that ruined me for ever.
       I had fallen In love with this Tom character, he was nice and cool but of course it was a pointless crush. As I watch a lot of anime I could tell Tord was a Yandere Ecks dee.Tom knew about the rape some how. We were sitting on the couch watching T.V when he told me "why do you always have scratches and bruises, all the time it isn't just rough sex right?" He whispered seriously.You panicked and nodded you made a facial expression that could tel Tom everything.This facial expression had so much emotion and detail it was shocking.
      Tom grabbed your arm and kissed you on the forehead "you're leaving, I knew Tord was a Socio path, meet me in an hour, outside in the backyard".
     You knew this would not end well, it would end in despair and sadness, but you were somewhat hopeful.An hour later you rushed outside and what you was before your eyes was a horrid scene.Tom was fighting Tord, Tord didn't noticed you and left bored, or so you thought. Tord rushed before you could blink as he punched your stomach. He grabbed a gun and pointed it at Tom shooting/aiming at his head.He accomplished his goal,you had passed out and not noticed it until he told you.You don't know where or how he hid the body.You just knew there wasn't any ways to leave.