Meeting Eclipse

Eclipse: Also known as "Harry's cousin is a cat flinger"

Cutecats: I do not own harry potter but Eclipse is my creation.

Amaya: But i'm cutie catty chatty's favourite!!! 

------------------------------------------

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"BOY! GET THE DOOR!" Harry heard his uncle Vernon yell. Petunia had been watching him do the dishes in case he messed up since Dudley had gone out. He was met with the sight of Narcissa Malfoy and a woman with black hair and crimson eyes that looked like they would normally be filled with mischief. She was wearing clothes one would typically find in a male's aisle. 

"Hello. Is there a Mister and Misses Dursley? I need to speak to them about their son, whom is right next to me and my companion here."

"Um... Yes. Come in please? I guess?" The Malfoy matron looked as shocked as he felt.

"Mrs. Dursley."

"Ms. Jameson! Vernon it's Ms. Jameson, the lawyer!" Harry had never seen his uncle move faster than he did that moment.

"Mi-miss Jameson, I'm Vernon. To what do we owe this pleasure." Her eyes narrowed as she glared at Dudley.

"I fear that if your son does not apologize and work for me for at most, a week,  I will be taking him, and by extension you, to court for animal abuse as your son Dudley went and flung my cats into the street. And just to warn you." She raised her hand, and without a wand or incantations, she levitated Harry's cousin off the ground. "What will it be? My way or do we take this to the court as well as the magical one for animal abuse charges and child abuse for your son's treatment of my cats and your treatment of the wizarding world's savior?"