THAT DARNED BLACK!

Eclipse: Cutesy cats doesn't own HP!

--------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since that day. Harry now lives with Eclipse and only goes over to the Dursleys to do A chore for PAYMENT and to spend one night a week over there as, apparently, Dumbledore(Or as Eclipse says, "THAT HELLISH-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING FOOL!") had placed a charm that will tell whether Harry has been there or not and as long as he visits for a while everyday and sleeps there once a week, he is free to live with Eclipse. 

Now to Eclipse. She was supposed to be able to raise him(despite being a slytherin, when she told him how his parents and their friends were actually against the Weasleys and were friends with her got him to ask questions.)

"Cissy! Oh, how great it is to see you!" He heard his new guardian shriek in happiness.

"Ipsy, I trust that you remember your godson. You know, the one you begged to be godmother of?" Eclipse has a godson? This is new. Then again he hasn't asked. She took an oath that as long as it was something that wasn't confidential or something that will harm another's well being, she'd answer all his questions truthfully.

"I'd never forget my pwecious baby Dwakie. HARRY! COME MEET MY GODSON! POTTER I CALLED YOUR NAME, GET DOWN HERE!" As Harry followed the woman's command, he heard a voice he thought he never would hear over summer.

"Eclipse don't call me that! Wait, Harry Potter is your charge?!?!" Malfoy, that git!

"Yes, Malfoy, I am. So what?"

"Eclipse! Why?" Narcissa and Eclipse narrowed their eyes. They looked at eachother and after a silent conversation, the blonde spoke.

"Draco, you had better be on your best behaviour during your stay here." Harry blinked as Eclipse turned to him and told him the same. He'd ask why but Eclipse stopped him.

"Remember how I told you I'll not lie or avoid a question as long as it isn't confidential? This is one of those answers that cannot be told until either Heir or Lady Malfoy claim otherwise. Harry please show Draco his room. It's the one next to yours. Will you stay for some tea at least, Cissy? Or perhaps suppertime?" Harry could've sworn that Narcissa's eyes glinted with the same type of mischief that the Weasley twins had. He told the slytherin godson of his guardian to follow him. An akward silence settled between them before Draco spoke up.

"Look, we're... We are going to be spending a lot of time here together and so I think we should at least try to get along? Perhaps... restart?" Living with Eclipse did have it's advantages though.

"What's in it for you?" Draco's eye twitched.

"Safety... Safety from something only befriending you can provide." Harry took some time to consider it. He didn't really have anything to lose by accepting it. And Eclipse did say the key to success is powerful allies like the Zabinis and Greengrasses. She did mention that Malfoys and Longbottoms topped almost every family in power except for the founders(only the chosen heirs can get them), the Blacks, and the Potters.

"Fine. It's nice to meet you Draco Malfoy. I hope I get the honor to become a good friend one day." Harry replied, using the same greeting Eclipse said she used with both Sirius Black and Narcissa. Realising what Harry was doing, draco replied like his mother did years ago.

"Likewise, speaker of snakes." Eclipse had also taught Harry that if a snake bites you enough times, it can grant a witch or wizard the ability to speak parseltongue. Most don't do it because even if the benefit can help one to cast an even wider range of spells, too many snake bites can kill you. As the two walked down they heard Narcissa scream.

"THAT DARNED BLACK! HE LEFT YOU BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WASN'T SAFE WITH PETTIGREW AFTER YOU! I WOULD'VE KILLED THAT RAT BEFORE HE'D OF HAD THE CHANCE TO TOUCH YOU! WE ARE GETTING BLACK OUT AND YOU TWO WILL HAVE YOUR FUCKING WEDDING!" The blonde seethed.

"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts? Right, my little gryffindor!" Came Eclipse's sing songy voice.

"Aye! WE DO NOT ALL SAY THAT!" Harry screamed.

"LIAR!"

"I AM NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"What did I get myself into!" Draco groaned as Narcissa hollered over the fighting pair about how Sirius was so stupid and how Peter was gonna get ripped apart.

"DRACO! YOU'RE NOT APART OF THIS PARTICULAR TOPIC!" The three yelled. Draco walked to his room and started unpacking. At least Voldemort can't make him a death eater now.