Karma x Reader PROLOG

I'm proud of my heart
It's been
PLAYED
STABBED
CHEATED
BURNED
And...
BROKEN
But somehow it still works

You was climbing up to the hill alone in tears.

WHY??

Because your two best friends have been stabbed you behind your back.

"I will never trust anyone anymore"

You promised to yourself that you will never putting your trust on anyone or you will die. Thats your promise that you called as "DEATH PROMISE". You just climb the hill without any direction.

You just climb up until you see an old campus. "The End Class,huh?" you thought. You just walk in to the building with no direction. You almost passed out so you run to find any empty room just to hide yourself.

You stopped at an empty room where you can tell its for teachers only and then you passed out

~time skip~

(Your P.O.V)

I open up my eyes and look around me. It seems that i'm in the treatment room. "Whoever brings me here, they must want something from me". I thought to myself. Suddenly, i hear someone is opening the door. I just pretend to sleep and listen to their conversation.

"So tell me, how did you guys find this girl in your old campus?" The voice of the principle who named Asano Gakuho

"We saw her in front of the teacher's room when we trying to find our teacher" The voice of a boy.

I try to focus on their conversation but I feel like someone is behind me and keep breathing near my ear that give me goosebumps."Ugh...I can't take it anymore!!" I thought to myself.I feel like I wanted to scream out loud but I hold my scream with pretending like I just wake up from my passed out 'incident'

The principle stare at me as I'm look at the short boy who looks like a girl

"Ah l/n-san...are you alright?" The principle ask. I just nod my head because I'm trying to remember what happen to myself. "Okay boys...I'm going to take everything from here...You can go back to class"As the principle ask them to take a leave,the boy with blue hair nod and leave with the boy with red hair follow him.

"I was surprised when I heard a girl from 3-A passed out in the old campus in front of teacher's room." I stayed in silence wondering why I have to run to that old campus when I should know that there is no one I can trust.

"And not to mention about your school uniform...it's too obvious."
I look at my uniform and I realise that I'm wearing sports uniform."What happen to my school uniform?" I ask the principle."Well the two boys that you met just now brought you here with your soaking uniform." When the principle said that,I blush a little bit."They said that they found you in front of the teacher's room.I'm just afraid that they did something to you if you know what I mean." He add with serious voice. I gasp a bit wondering if I should tell the truth or not. "Owh I think you get the wrong idea principle,I should thanked them for carried me all the way here." I reply him and he start to questioning my answer."But I wonder how did your uniform got wet?" I flustered a bit."W-Well it is because both of my friends threw me with balloons that full of water." My tears start to come out but I hold my tears and the principle did notice that I start to cry. I just cover my eyes with my hand. "Well you should just report it to me so that I can take care of them both." The principle just reply me with his serious face.

I stayed in silence for a few seconds and raised my voice a little bit."How should I know that I can trust you?!My best friends that I care a lot just betray me for fame. They do that because your son asked them to.They really falling in love with your son until they didn't even realise that they just betray me!!!" I raised my voice so that I hope that the principle realise that his son just did something illegal to a girl like me.

Unfortunately,I was wrong.He raised his voice as well."Don't you ever mention about him in front of me!" I stun by his word."Why does he really hate his son?"I thought to myself."l/n-san,your intelligence is the same as asano's level but because of your bad behaviour,I have to let you go to 3-E." His sentence makes me feel happy and sad.

Why?

"Am I feel happy because I don't have to meet my 'best friends'?And why I feel sad?Is it because I worried that i'm going to get mock by others?" I thought without noticing that the principle is left me alone. I just thought that maybe I should just hide my pain with my fake smile.

~time skip to tomorrow~

After I heard to Karasuma-sensei about the "yellow octopus",he give me a dozen of rubber knife and a gun."You need this to assassinate that octopus." He's statement makes me giggle."How can we kill that octopus with this rubber knife?It seems useless."You asked him.He said that the rubber knife is not dangerous to us but it is dangerous to him.I ask him if there is a lab that i can melt this knife and he show me the lab.

I look at the lab.It seems old but useful.I ask Karasuma-sensei to leave me alone and he nod. I watch him until he walk to the teacher's room."You wait and see takoyaki,i will turn you into food."
I have to plan someting to kill that takoyaki.

~time skip~

I walk into the class and see a giant yellow octopus greet you with his big smile."Ohayou minna-san,my name Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you."I greet them with my big fake smile.

"Let the games begin!" I thought to yourself while smirking.