Karma x Reader Part 1

Third Person POV

"Okay l/n-san,you may sit next to Ritsu. Please raise your hand, Ritsu." You just nod and when you walk to your sit,you accidently drop your handkerchief."Sensei,can you pick up the handkerchief for me?"You ask the teacher and he reply with his big smile,"Sure~" You just stand near your sit and wait for your 'handkerchief'.When the octopus touch your handkerchief, one of his tentacle popped.

You throw a knife at him and he easily dodge it."Wow!Sugoii~~you really are the greatest teacher.No wonder the students 'respect' you.But thats pathetic of you for being fooled by a girl."You laugh at the teacher and the other students still shocked about what just happen except for a red hair boy."Nice one,l/n-san.You are the second student who did cut my tentacle."The octopus smile with green stripe on his face.

You feel anger a little bit because you're not the only one who did it."Sensei,who is the first student who did cut you tentacle?" You ask."His name is-"A boy cut his sentence "Me~~" You look at the red hair boy who is smirking to you.You flinch away when he come near to you."Do you have any problem with that?"He smirk when you can't run away from him."You're getting into my way."You try to push him but you can't."Sensei,this 'tomato' is doing sexual harassment on me."The octopus and the others just watch them while sweat droppings."Ugh...I can't stand with this guy anymore..."You thought to yourself and grab a blackboard eraser and hit his head strong enough to make him let you go.

You walk to your seat with your dark aura is filling you to scare other students."Okay...Okay...That's enough you two...Karma-kun,please go back to your seat."Koro-sensei ask him to go back to his sit and he walk to his seat.You glare at him until he sit at his place."He seems enjoy with what just happen." You thought.

But he stand up and come to you real close.Face to face.He scanning your face and your outfit."What do you want?"You ask him and look at his yellow eyes."My jacket,please."The words that came out from his mouth made you blush and fell from the chair."Nice panties~"Karma tease you that making you blush more.Karma give his hand to help you up but you just get up by yourself and pack your bag.After you pack your bag,you ask him "How can you be so sure that this is your jacket?"Karma only give you a sigh and reply with his laziness tone "Why don't you ask nagisa?the boy with blue hair who looks like a girl~"he reply while pointing at nagisa."And if not because of nagisa who ask me to cover your school uniform which is we can see your inner,the others must have just watch you and took pictures of you."he add.

You stay in silence for a while.After koro-sensei try to break up the fight,you throw the jacket at Karma's face.Before koro-sensei try to stop you from left the class,you have left.

You didn't come back to class until lunch .You didn't know that all the students are worrying about you.Including the octopus.

~Lunch time~

"Don't you think you're going too far,Karma-kun?" Asked Kayano.

"Mou~ Karma-kun,you shouldn't do that to a girl especially a new student.From 3-A!!"Nakamura add.

All the girls mad at Karma while all the boys just do nothing because they feel the girls's blood lust around them.Karma just sit at your place and pensively out of the window thinking about you.When Karma realise that all the girls are mad at him,he throw a rubber knife to Koro-sensei who is eating his favourite food.The knife did make Koro-sensei's food drop and make all the girls shut their mouth.Koro-sensei cry and fly away with his 20 March speed out from the classroom.He walk out from the class to take fresh air.He go to the main campus to buy a drink at vending machine.After he buy his favourite drink,he see you with your 'best friends'.

"Don't you feel embarrass for dropping down to 3-E?" One of your bestfriend mocking you but you just do nothing."Yeah,lucky us that Asano-san let us stay in 3-A."Answer your other friend."So thats the reason why both of you betray me?Your own FRIEND?HAPPY NOW??!!!"Your words are enough just to make them flinch away and leave you.You feel so angry and regret at the same time.MAD because you just let things happen and REGRET because you didn't stop them as a friend.You just walk away to see Asano.You didn't realise that the red hair boy is following behind you.

When you reach 3-A,you slam the door open and almost scream Asano's name but someone stop you."Y/n-chan~What are you doing in this class which is full of ugly faces?~" You shock because of karma who is hugging you from behind and put his head on your head. Everybody in the class are surprise with you because you dare to come and 'visit' the class.But your eyes are focus on Asano who is staring at you and Karma."Sorry but I think you both are in the wrong class."The way he talk to you makes you fight back "I don't think,I just know because I came here to 'visit' you."You say with your innocent smile."If you want to-"Asano's word just have been cut by Karma "Hate someone,just kill them.We hate to interrupt but we just want to say that we lovers really hate you all~" Asano and you shock with his statement.Karma just pull you out of the class by pulling your waist and shut the door close leaving the students in confusion."What were you think you're doing?LOVERS??!!Are you nuts?"You shout at him but he just answer your question with "Have you ever not asking so many question?"

"How can he be so calm in this kind of situation??!!" You scream deep inside your heart.His face shows that he really need to do something to stop you from fight with Asano.

He just left you in confusion."Seriously,what does he want from me?"You thought to yourself and walk back to class alone.