Karma x Reader Part 2

When you step in the class,you see nobody except for Ritsu."Hey Ritsu,are you there?"you ask the machine while knock at it."Owh,it's you l/n-san...we were so worried about you...Where have you been?"She ask you back with worried."I'm fine,just have to met with someone.By the way,where are the others?"You change the subject."We're having PE subject right now,so everybody are heading to the field.You should be there as well."Ritsu just answer to your question.You look at your table and look down."Hey Ritsu, do you think that they are going to be mad at me because of my annoying behavior?"Ritsu just smile and answer "Of course not.They're not mad at you but they mad at Karma because of what he just did to you.They were so happy to have another assassin but when you leave,they thought you hate them..."You speechless.

Why?

First,you shock because you never thought that they are going to care about you.And the second one is you feel guilty that they mad at Karma.You know that it is actually your fault."Wow,I don't know that someone will care about me...I just wish that I can face with them right now but I guess I don't have enough strengh,huh?"You walk to your sit and cover your face."Well of course they care for you!We all care!"Ritsu try to cheer you up and you notice so you just give her a small smile.

Suddenly you heard some footsteps."I guess it's my sign to take a leave.Thanks for the support Ritsu-chan.I hope you don't tell the others about my appearance. "You get up and get ready to jump out of the window."But why,at least they should know that you not mad at them."Ritsu try to stop you."You know Ritsu,it's your choice.But before you make a decision,I hope you understand my situation for now.If you want to tell,please tell certain people only."You said to Ritsu and left.Right on time when the students step in the class.They greet Ritsu and sit at their places while Karma staring at Ritsu who is sweat dropping."What is it Karma-kun?"Ritsu ask to avoid Karma from staring at her."She's here just now,isn't she?"Karma just straight to the point.Ritsu shock a bit.She don't know how to answer.

"Oi Karma-kun,since when you have interest with Ritsu?"Maehara ask him and laugh."Shut up Maehara.Ritsu know something that we didn't.F/n-san was in this class isn't she?"Ritsu look down and force herself to tell them."Yes,she did.She just left after she heard you all's footsteps.She asked me not to tell you guys because she...She..."Ritsu don't want to humiliate you so she start to be quiet."She don't want to make us worried isn't she?"Kayano ask.With a small smile,Ritsu just nod at her.Karma who is now sitting on his chair and stare at the ceiling.He know that Ritsu is not telling the truth.He stand up and tell Nagisa that he is going to skip class.Nagisa just nod and watch him leave.

Time skip at the pool~

You just sitting near by the pool while thinking about your classmates."Erghhh!!!Why do they have to care about me??"You shoot your BB bullet at the sky to release your tension.You cover yourself by putting your arms around your leg.Suddenly you hear some branches cracks behind you.You get up and almost attack the person who is standing behind you but you stop because it is your classmate,Karma."What do you want?Leave me alone!"You turn around and sit  back."And you need to stop running away from your problems and face with it."Karma just look at you and sit beside you."You should know the reason why I interrupted you when you stepped into the 3-A just now.And about the word 'LOVER' stuff,its a perfect word to keep your mouth shut."He add.

You just sigh and say "I don't care about that right now.But I still surprise about how you guys care about me.I'm being mean to you guys but you guys just forgive me??!!!"The sentence that you give to Karma doesn't make any sense.He know that no matter how evil he be,the others just get along with him very well."How long are you going to run away from them?" Karma just ignore your statement."Forever I guess...I have no idea how to apologise to them...It's too complicated." You said while throw a stone at the pool."Why don't you start with face with them...or you can give them food...they are going to be your friends after all." Karma give you ideas while he have another secret idea."FRIENDS need TRUST and when it comes to trust,it won't be long."You hate when he say the "FRIENDS" word. "You really don't trust people around you,huh?You afraid that your heart will break again?"Karma knows what you have in mind."Can you just stop reading my mind?It is so annoying."You cover your face to avoid Karma from reading your mind(Well,thats what you thought)."I'm not reading your mind.I don't even have the ability to read someone's mind.But your eyes explain everything."You hate to admit that Karma's statement does have a point.You give him a simple reply "I've been told."

"Why don't you make them cookies?" Karma ask try to cheer you up."Neh...It's so boring.I hate baking." You sigh again."Or you don't know how to baking,huh?"Karma ask you while smirking."I do know how to bake.But I hate baking!!"You raise your voice at Karma because he pissed you off."Why don't we go to the supermarket and buy the ingredients for baking.We can do it at my house." Karma ignore you."Which part of 'I hate baking' that you don't understand?" You look at Karma who is now standing beside you."I do understand but what I don't understand is you're a good assassin who hate making friends because of someone's trust,that is so weird..."Karma just look at you while waiting for your answer."Okay fine,I'll do it because you keep forcing me.But don't expect me to bake delicious food for them."  You give up at last."Well I know..."Karma words makes you feel like he is going to plan something bad but you just shrugged it off.