~~/PROLOGUE\~~

Hi, my name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm 16 years old and I live by myself. I was recently accepted into Hopes Peak Academy as the Ultimate  Gamer. I know I'm not the only one with that talent. For some odd reason there's more then one Ultimate Gamer in the school. I think personally I should be the Ultimate Artist, But the school thought otherwise.The school discovered my gaming record and I guess I'm at the same level of gaming as the other gamer, I think her name is Chiaki or something like that. I don't know, but today will be my first day at Hopes Peak and I can't wait.

They say that your set for life after you graduate, but what am I set for? I'm a gamer for God's sake. The best I'll get is probably a job at GameStop. Talking about GameStop, I work there currently. I know it's not the best job, but it's a job I get paid for, oh wait don't you get paid in every other job.Okay I'm getting off the subject of Hopes Peak Academy. I can see the school in the distance. I'm almost there! I'm going to meet so many new people. I hope I make freinds. I've always had trouble with that. Oh god what am I saying of course I'm going to make friends. There's thousands of people at that school. Oh.My.God. I'm at the front gate. I'm I ready for this. Yah,Yah I'm ready.

>>Your P.o.v<<

I walked in the front door and was instantly hit with chatter all over the hallways. Not like I cared, I just kept walking and plugged my headphones in my phone and took out my Nintendo DS. I walked along the hallways and I realized I didn't know we're I was. I stopped walking and looked around. The whole hallway was empty, well not all the way empty. There was one person in the hallway.

He had Spiky red hair. He was listening to music,I could tell because I could hear it. It went a little like this.

Can you save, Can you save my, Can you save my, HeavyDirtySoul

Can you save, Can you Save my, Can you save my, HeavyDirtySoul

For meeeee, For meeeee,

Can you save my HeavyDirtySoul.

You walked over to his locker and tapped his shoulder. He Turned around and took off his headphones.

"Hey, what's up." He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Hi, can you help me find my classes, I'm new. Oh and I'm good thanks for asking." I said with a small smile.

"Yah sure, where yah' heading, and your welcome" He said with a warm smile.

"Oh uh, history." I said.'why am I having trouble speaking.'

"Oh Cool, that's my first class so no need to worry, you can follow me." He smiled again. 'Wow is his smile is nice to look at, what am I saying!'

"Oh yah, I guess." I said looking down the hall.

"Do you mind if I see your schedule?" He asked.

"Oh yah, here." You gave the boy your schedule.

"Whoa, that's weird." He exclaimed

"What is it?" I asked nervously

"Its just, you and I have the same classes." he said with that famous smile of his.

"Cool, *yawns* we should get to class now shouldn't we?" I said while looking at the clock.

"Oh crap, yah we probably should, come on.... heh, I never asked your name." He said while scratching that back of his neck

"Oh, I'm (y/n) (l/n), the Ultimate Gamer, and your name is?" You questioned.

"Oh I guess I never introduced myself either, I'm Leon Kuwata, The Ultimate Baseball Player." He smiled and started walking with me.

"Oh, baseball that's soo cool." You said sarcastically.

"I know, I hate baseball too." He sighed and looked down" but before you ask why I keep playing it here's your answer, its the only thing I'm good at plus I'm kind of forced to play it." He kicked the ground "I fucking hate it man."

"Wow, it must suck, but at least you'll get a good job after schools done, all I'm getting is a job at GameStop." You Laughed.

"Hey that's not ture, I'm sure you'll get a better job then that, trust me I know you will." He winked at me.

"Whatever, you butt face." You said and pushed his face.

"Hey, I'm not a butt face." He pouted.

"Oh yah prove it butt face." You crossed your arms.

"I will." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Alright dude." You said.

You to kept walking and finally Leon stopped at our destination.

"Leon is this it?" You simply asked.

"Yah, you go in first and see if anyone is in there. He said well pushing you slightly to the door.

"Alright, Alright I'm going." I said and opened the door.

"See was that so hard." He smiled.

"I never said it was." I said while raising a brow.

"Oh, well now your in the classroom!" He said while he was smiling.

"Okay then" you took your seat next by Leon.

>>End of Prologue<<
____________________________________

Omg how do you like this New style. Ooo I think it's realllllllllll nice. Lol this probably came out during the Gundam Book because Kitins Fucking Stupid Ass Couldn't wait to get this out. Yah I call myself a Stupid ass but who cares!

~~~Kitin