~~//Blue Sky's\\~~Part 2

~~//your POV\\~~

"LEON I'M BORED!" you groaned in boredom. It is your first day at hopes peak and no one is here. No students, No teachers, Not anyone in this damn class but you and Leon. You sat at a desk behind Leon. "That's is Mister Leon Kuwata! If you don't have anything for me to do then you will be punish you for making me bored!" You Yelled at him getting up and reaching for is hair. " what do you mean by punishment?" he asked turning a bit. "THIS!" you stuck your fingers in his gelled spiky hair. " OH FUCK- DON'T YOU DARE!!" He yelled in fear that his hair will be ruined.  " ITS TO LATE LEON!!!" You said swiftly moving your hand around making hair all gross and sticky. "there all done." you smiled warmly while taking your hands out of his now gross hair.

Leon frowned quite a lot from this happening. "why, that's where all my power came from!! i have no more power!! i'm dying-" he dramatically dropped to the floor "and i'm dead- bleh" he stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes. you started laughing and went to help him up off the floor "you dummy, just go fix your hair" you smiled a bit. "you take the fun out of my joke (y/n)" he mumbled and sighed walking away "ill be right back"

you sat there for around 30 minutes. "hes obliviously not coming back." you mumbled to yourself as people started walking into the classroom. the two people who walked in were this little girl and this taller guy, he looked like he had a loaf of bread sticking off his head, which was pretty funny not going to lie. "um dude, is that your fucking lunch on your head or something?" you snickered to yourself. "THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH THIS IS MY HAIR!" the boy roared like a mad tiger. "damn dude calm down it was a joke oh my fucking god-"

The small girl told the taller male to calm down because it was just a joke. he still looked mad  and just shook his head sitting down a row away from me. the girl came up to me and smiled holding out her hand for a hand shake "i'm Chihiro Fujisaki and that's Mondo Oowada, don't mind him, he gets angry easy" she kept smiling, you couldn't help to also smile. "i'm (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you, also whats with his hair, seriously its really weird" you and Chihiro started laughing making Mondo very mad. 

DanganTrash~~     

sorry for this really short chapter i just needed to get it out before i forgot about it again ;)