Chapter 1

A Shiver spread itself over the boys spine. Heavy pants escaping his rosy lips as the callused hands began to caress teasingly light over the boys abs. he let out a groan of agony as he looked up into a pair of perfect green orbs. He felt a hand wrapping around his pulsing member making him whimper and claw into the man's back. "Eager, aren't we?" the man purred darkly making the boy whimper in his arms. "N-no... I-I'm not" He moaned as the hand began to stroke over his shaft. The boys tail flicked from side to side as he arched his back in enjoyment. "S-so good" he whimpered making the man grin.

His eyes shot open and his fur stood straight up as he looked around shivering. "W-wha.... That was a dream? Again?" he groaned as he slumped down his four legs and curled them comfortable under his body, making himself a cat loaf. His eyes glanced over the roof as he sighed. "Why that dream again and again? Every week at least twice" he muttered to himself in distaste as he began to lick his paw and rub it over his head to clean himself. He took a whiff of the air before he stood up and trotted off the roof onto a market stand and on the streets. God those fish smelled good. His sapphire eyes were focused on the tuna that was in the market stand of the fish man. Water filled his mouth and he licked his lips in delight at the scent. He hadn't eaten in so long. He needed something. Badly.

As soon as he crept closer to the stand the man noticed him and screamed. "Get away from my merch you filthy rat!" he snarled as he lifted his butchering knife. A squeak escaped the orange cat lips before it dashed off into hiding, still glancing back at that deliciously smelling stand. He mewled in disappointment as the man threw a glare at him making him scurry further away. A tingling sensation ran down his spine making his eyes cast up to the sky. 'it's going to rain soon' he thought to himself and began walking through the alley, hoping to find some unclaimed shelter. He knew some trashbins had already been claimed by rats or other street animals.

As he came to the end of the alley's he looked sadly as he saw where he had ended up. 'The sadness just oozes off the place' he held his head down as he glanced at the graveyard. He shivered as he could feel the air around him getting moister. He scurried to the graveyard in hope that the little gravestone with a sort cave like structure wasn't occupied. He wouldn't have entered the graveyard if it wasn't a matter of living another day or dying.

Suddenly he stopped in his track as his azure eyes fell upon the beautiful male kneeling in front of two graves. He swallowed as he couldn't help to follow his curiosity and slowly approach. The man's hair looked as black as the suit he was wearing but with a certain gloss, or shine to it. The man's skin was slightly tanned, his eyes were closed and you could catch a glimpse of his teeth as he bit slightly on his sensual lips. He looked like he was in agony, in pain. The heart of the fluffy creature cried out at seeing the man this way. Those blue orbs became hazy with sadness. 'What the... why do I feel so sad for him?' he questioned himself as he silently approached the towering male. He softly mewled with sympathy as he rubbed his head against the man's leg. He looked up to be met with two forest green orbs. 'Shit, he might not even like cats!' he thought to himself mentally scolding. The man tilted his head and carefully reached out his hand for the cat to sniff. This surprised him slight but he gladly took in the man's scent. His tail swept from side to side. 'God this scent is amazing!' he began to purr and rub himself against the hand, mingling his scent with the intoxicating good scent. Marking it as his.

The raven chuckled as he gently lifted the cat up on his lap gaining a cranky mrauw before he settled content while having the hand pet him. "Are you alone as well? God you are skinny" the man said as he could count the bones of the stray on his lap. The cat mewled happily at the gentle attention and the low entrancing voice. He wouldn't mind getting wet in the lap of this man.

Drip

'okay scrap that, I hate water' the cat snuggled as close as he could into the mans sculpted chest which vibrated as he chuckled. "don't like the rain either?" he smiled as he put an arm under the small body and pulled his coat around him as he slowly walked. The cat looked around in the darkness of the jacket, purrs escaping his lips as he felt comfortable and warm for the first in a long time. He shook a bit with every step but he didn't mind. The scent of the man surrounding him told him it was okay.

The fluffy ears perked up as he didn't hear any raindrops anymore. He mewled curious as he tried to peek out of the jacket. "Careful or I'll drop you" the man chuckled and put the cat down, careful not to hurt the fragile creature in any way. The cat's blue eyes looked around in wonder at the interior of the hallway. It was lit up by a stylish half round lamp on the ceiling. Right was a big coat rack with several coats. There was a small shoe rack under it but it didn't seem that used as shoes were littered close to the walls creating a walking path. On the left there was a mirror on waist height of a human, reaching to about 2/3 high. He didn't dare to jump on the cabinet to look at himself in the mirror. He shook his head. He didn't want to see his miserable self. He slowly took a few steps towards the door that was slightly open. The cat looked back to gain a scolding from the man but the raven smiled and put off his shoes and followed the cat on his socks. He opened the door wider so he could pass through as well. The cat glanced around cautiously. 'maybe he has a dog and wants to make me food' he thought to himself as he remembered the street dogs which often tried to eat him when he passed their territory.

"Come on I'll get you some food" he chuckled as he walked past the cat into the kitchen and opened a tuna can and dropped the insides on a small plate before putting it down on the floor. The eyes of the cat widened looking from the gentle man to the food and back before charging half into his food and beginning to eat desperately. "Aya, take it easy little one, you will choke" the man chuckled as he bend down and caressed over the thin back of the cat. The cat mewled content and slowed down a bit with eating but still kept on going. The raven sat down comfortable next to the cat and kept petting him. "Hmm you need a name, I can't just keep calling you little one if you stay" he said not really to anyone. A grin appeared on his face, "Mittens!" he laughed making the cat pause and look at the man in disbelieve at the ridiculous name. "What?" he smirked. He grunted and bit short in the mans hand to show his discontent before he continued eating. "Fine, fine, little brat" he chuckled, "strange you react to it thought..... well what name" he murmured again skipping his own observation. "Hey, Miki" he smiled as the cat looked up at that. "Miki it is" he concluded scratching behind the cats ear gaining a few content mewls. "Okay Miki, as your owner, Dimitri, I will set a few rules. One: don't eat My food, I will put your food on the floor. Second: don't shit or pee inside. Third: you will sleep in my bed at night because you are soft. Any questions?" he said sternly looking down on the cat who just ignored him and continued eating. "Understood" he said with a squeaky voice trying to say it for the cat he laughed at himself and petted the cat. "Welcome to Casa Dimitri Miki" he said before standing up and cooking his own food.

'Understood mister' the cat smiled to himself which didn't look much on the outside but he felt happy inside with his silly, gentle owner.

-------------------------------------------------------

soo i would love to read what you think ^^ i look forward to it