Chapter 2

A pair of blue orbs curiously roamed the living room. Mike had settled himself on the armrest of the smooth leather couch. His eyes fell upon the clock that consisted out of a few stripes and two pointers to show the time. He was curious as to how the mechanics would work as nothing besides those stripes and pointers were visible. He sighed, 'a cat shouldn't bother about that' he said to himself as his eyes continued along the creamy white wall down to the grand television. It was at least as big as the man himself, it was a certain distance from the couch so the user could see everything clearly. He figured by the expensive carpet, the television and the really nice stuff that his owner had money to spare. He looked over at the corner of the room where a big amethyst stood in all his purple shining glory. His tail flicked as he was eager to try and sit on those pointy crystals. No he wasn't a masochist, he just liked the idea of sitting in a throne of crystal and this came the closest to it.

His ears perked up as he heard a door close upstairs. He smiled on the inside as he jumped off the couch and trotted up the stairs. He walked over to the door he just heard close and slipped inside only to pause in his steps with gawking eyes. 'Damn those are some fine muscles!' his cat roared at the sight of the fine specimen of human. The dim light shone upon the gorgeous back of Dimitri creating a shadow by every curve and muscle. Miki unconsciously licked his lips as his eyes travelled lower to the towel covering something he would love to see. He shook his head 'No, bad, bad Miki, you can't, those days are over!' he said to himself not noticing that two green orbs now stared at the frozen cat. "Hello, ready for bed?" Dimitri purred as he walked over after putting on a boxer and lifting the spaced out cat up, pulling him back to reality. Miki groaned in agony as the hand pushed against his abdomen as he was lifted. He disliked to be lifted, especially when-

He was turned on his back and carried to the bed.

That happened

A low rumble vibrated through the man's chest into the cats body as the man chuckled. Miki glanced up at the man admiring the well-formed jawline and cheekbones. He breathed in the masculine scent getting in a daze of bliss, being carried by him wasn't that bad. He was put on the fluffy bed and soon the bed rocked as the man joined the cat and snuggled under the blankets. He gave the cat a few pets and smiled. "Good night Miki" he said before he let his hand drop on the blanket and closed his eyes to fall asleep. Miki frowned at the hand as he wanted to be petted more. He wasn't tired one bit! He paced on the bed for a bit before he settled on top of the blanket between the man's legs. He didn't do this for any sexual reason. He just liked cramped spaces to snuggle into, unless it was dirty.

The next morning Miki was rudely awoken as the walls at his sides began to shift. He growled annoyed and stood up, walking in rounds for a bit and laying down again with eyes focused on the man's face. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see the stomach rise and fall. 'if I'm awake you will too' he said to himself annoyed as he stood up and trotted over the man's body. Feeling the hardness of the muscles under the soft blanket. As he arrived at the man's face he took a moment to admire it. 'okay, done for now' he decided for himself before he began licking the male's nose. As he didn't achieve any reaction he hissed softly and bit softly into the man's nose. His eyes shot open and his torso went straight up making the cat stumble off with a squeal. Dimitri looked with narrowed eyes around, but as soon as they fell upon the bundle of fur they softened and he scooped the little one up and petted his back. "You shouldn't bite me you know" he chuckled. Miki mewled content with the attention on his sore back. Dimitri smiled as he put the cat down who protested a bit. He shrugged and rolled out of bed and put on some fresh clothes and trotted over to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Miki shook himself and stretched before he jumped gracefully off the bed and followed after his human. He sat by the entrance of the bathroom as he watched the tall man brush his teeth. If Miki would shift to his actual form he would be at least a head smaller than the man before him, a lot thinner as well. He snorted at the thought of his fragile body. Even though he was a man, he felt like a man, he was scrawny like a girl. Maybe it was because of his irregular eating pattern, can't go strong without fuel after all.

He shook his head and eyed the raven before him again. He stepped aside as Dimitri trotted out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom, he grabbed his phone and wallet before he took of down the stairs straight into the kitchen with the cat on his heels. Once they were downstairs Dimitri put his phone on the counter and the wallet in his back pocket before he began toasting some bread. Mike merely watched him as he stayed close to the fridge. He liked the warmth that was coming from the split between the fridge and the wall. Suddenly his nose was hit with the amazing smell of tuna. He instantly began purring and mewling walking over to the source and circling around Dimitri's legs. Fish was his ultimate weakness!

Dimitri let out a hearty laugh as he put down a bowl filled with tuna which was soon being devoured by the starving kitten. Dimitri frowned as he heard his phone go off. He picked it up and answered with a slight annoyed "Hello?". He was answered with the jittery voice of a woman. He groaned on the inside. "I am not there 'cause my lecture only starts in the evening... I don't really care... No I honestly don't" he sighed annoyed, "Don't bother me this early anymore, I could have been sleeping for all you know.... No I don't" he groaned as he put the phone off. "Why are women so insistent? I mean, I have a life and they aren't much part of it" he groaned as he spread some butter over his toast and sat down to eat. A quartet of paws found their way on the man's lap and two azure orbs stared with sympathy at him. Dimitri chuckled and petted the cat. "I'll get you some nice cat food when I get back" he hummed. Mike mewed happy and gave his hand an appreciative lick. Dimitri smiled as he consumed his toast and sat a while with the soft furry on his lap.

As the clock chimed the hour of 12 he lifted Miki off his lap and began with his usual ritual of gathering the materials and putting on his uniform of the university before he went to the door. Miki looked confused up at the male. 'Where is he going?' he wondered curiously. "Well I'm off" Dimitri patted the cats head, "Be good and don't destroy anything while I'm gone. I will be back for diner" he winked before he turned the knob of the door and left. Miki frowned as he stared at the door. A light began to flicker in his head, "He has lecture!" he cheered out loud. He hummed as he trotted to the couch and curled up on it. "That means he will be back" he purred as he looked at Dimitri leaving from the window. He stretched out fully. He squeaked surprised as he found himself turned into he demi-human form. One look at the window and he dashed upstairs and straight under the covers. He couldn't let anyone see him like this! If Dimitri found out he would be kicked out again! He shook his head and shivered at the thought of living on the streets again. "never again..."

---------------------------------------------

yeey another chappy :3. i look forward to the comments and i'm always open for talking ^^