COPYRIGHT

This story is a pure work of fiction. It is solely for entertainment purpose.

All the characters, events, places in this story are purely fiction.This story contains mature content, explicit language so read at your own risk.

Stealing of any ideas, concept or publishing it in any form is strictly punishable. Work hard for your own book, stealing is easy!

No printing of any material from this book in any form without the prior consent of the writer.

All rights reserved
By San2045
2016

|Blurb|

There is no happy ending for Randhir and Sanyukta not until their past demons are still lurking behind the shadows.

Though Randhir confessed his love for her there is something stopping him from claiming her. What is it?

With his father pestering him to get married and his brother's past coming back and Aryan's wicked plans, will their relationship survive?

One thing was sure he was not going to give up, not without a fight.

***

|Prologue|

"I just can't believe you Randhir" I sighed while all I wanted to do was hit him. How could he hide this from me? Only if I didn't love him so darn much I would have hit him. He sheepishly smiled, his eyes crinkled at the corner reminding me of our daughter. She surely got it from him, smiling like that which will eventually melt your heart.

"But babe I said I'm sorry" He moved forward while keeping his eyes on me. I felt a shudder rack through my body at his smoky intense look. The look that made something twist in my belly. I tried to move back but crashed into the wall. I stifled a groan, wanting to mentally slap myself for standing near the wall.

"I...uh...I don't want your apology" I whispered as he was getting close. He smirked, clearly enjoying my state. I gasped as he stood in front of me, with almost an inch distance. I could smell his cologne, spicy and musky. Before I could move away, he placed his hands on the either side of my waist. I arched my back from the feel of his skin, taking it as an opportunity he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What do you want then?" He asked as he tightened his hold on me like I would run. I almost snorted at the thought. There was no way I could run away from him. Hearing his harsh intake of breath I looked at him and followed his gaze. His eyes were hooded, darkened with lust and trained on my lips. I swiped my tongue across my bottom lip and heard him growl, the rumble vibrating from his chest.

"You" I whispered in a low voice, trying to sound seductive. Before I could gauge his reaction his lips descended on mine.

***

Don't forget to leave your precious votes and comments.

Things to avoid on my book:

1.Rudely pointing out the mistakes.

2.Abusing any character.

3.Advertising your story.

4.Spreading hate.

5. Criticizing other commenters.

If you have read till here then you're free to proceed further. Enjoy!

All love