17;

17; Secret

Justin

"Justin can you please stop doing that?" she said to me and tried to push me away but she failed and I continued doing what I was doing which was placing kisses over her neck

"Why? Don't you like that?" I asked her in between the kisses and her held close to me so she wouldn't get away.

"I do but right now it's ticklish and annoying as fuck," she laughed when I sucked on her skin and then she successfully pushed me away from her becausse I let her and laid her hair over her neck so I wouldn't kiss it anymore.

I still wrapped my hands around her and held her close to my chest as I inhaled the sweet scent of her vanilla lotion that I was starting to really like and I watched how she took her phone to start another round of 2048 and this time she swore that she would win.

When she lost once again and she started complaining about the game, I couldn't help but think that she was honestly so cute if she wanted to be and it was actually sad that other people only saw the other side of her and immediately thought that she was a bitch but she was always herself around me and I really liked that.

"Turn around," I whispered into her ear and she didn't hesitate to turn around and face me. "Give me a kiss," and the corners of her lips went up before she put her lips on mine.

She didn't waste any time; she put her hand around my neck and pulled me closer to her before she bit down on my lip and pulled on it, taking advantage of my lips being parted and moving her tongue into my mouth. She did take me off guard a little but I reacted right away and moved my tongue against hers. 

While we were making out, she pushed me down by my shoulder, so that I was now lying down on my back and climbing on top of me, she put her legs on either side of my body. She then stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes sexily as she bit her lip and I wanted to move my head up to kiss her again but she stopped me midway by putting her finger on my lip and shaking her head no.

I pouted and tried to kiss her again few moments later but instead she moved her head down to my neck and started placing kissed all over it. I didn't like it when she teased me like this but I let her have it for a little while before taking her face in my hands and kissing her quickly before she could do something else.

When we pulled away from each other, after making out wildly, we stayed in silence again, until she spoke up and said, "You're so fücking handsome." I thanked her and then I took a moment to take her in.

She was very, very beautiful. She such beautiful eyes like I had never seen before, her skin so smooth and soft and perfect and those lips..... Actually such a shame that she was never going to be more than a friend to me.