Hazel

Every time Luke says something I blush.

"Do you have to work or do you have practice?" I ask him looking up at him. Not knowing if I have to work tomorrow or not.

"I have practice tomorrow at eleven." He says pulling my bottom lip into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Luke will you stay?" I ask him when we finally pull away from each other.

"Anything for you baby." He says taking a chug of my water, while I am giving him a playful slap on the arm.

"What do you want to eat?" She ask again, opening the freezer and pulling out some pizza rolls.

"Put them in baby." I say giving her a quick kiss.

After eating we head to the living room again.

"You want to watch a movie?" I ask heading to the living room.

"I will do anything for you." He says following me to the living room.

"Okay so what do you want to watch?" I ask sitting down on the coffee table.

"You pick." He says winking at me.

"Wait .. Did you really just say I could pick?" I ask holding my heart and falling back on the table.

"Yeah baby I just did." He says giving me another wink. Is all I can do is smile at him, because he knows he is making me nervous.

"Alright then, we will see what's on." I tell him moving to sit on the couch next to him.

So I choose to watch The Fault in Our Stars, but neither of us will make it to the end. We both end up falling asleep on the couch.

Drake wakes us up at 6:45 saying that he is going to work. Instead of going back to sleep Luke decides to head on home.

"Baby I will call you after." He says giving me a kiss.

"Okay, I love you." I say waving as he is getting in his Jeep.

"I love you too Hazel." He says pulling out.

As I get back into the house, I decide to go ahead and take a shower and shave my legs. When I get out I head to my room as I am walking in I see York laying on my bed in only his boxers.

"Well hello." I say heading to my closet and pulling my towel tighter around me. Closing the door so I can get dressed, I fucking forgot to grab underwear and my bra. Coming back out York is going through my underwear drawer.

"Excuse you." I say attempting to close the drawer. But he pulls out a cheetah thong I bought myself last Christmas.

"When did you get this?" He ask holding it up out my reach. Jumping for it I don't answer him. After maybe the fifth jump he brings it down and then pins me against the wall.

"Now baby I am going to ask you again when did you get this?" He ask through it over his shoulder. Grabbing  my wrist and putting them above my head with one hand. Then he starts tickling me.

"Oh hell no, York I am naked." I tell when he starts tickling me again. Him knowing that tickling me is going to get what he wants out of me.

"Oh no Haz, you better just go on and tell me." He says still tickling me, I know he will keep on doing it till I tell him.

"Like last year, calm down I have never wore it." I tell him so he will stop.

"You promise." He says stopping and letting go of my wrist and backing away from the wall.

"Yes I promise." I say grabbing it off the floor and putting it back in my drawer, grabbing a red pair and my white bra. And heading back to my closet.

Coming back out in cut off shorts and a gray tank top. York is still sitting on my bed in his boxers, but this time he is looking at the romance novel I am reading. Before her can say anything grab it.

"At least I am reading about it, not doing it." I tell him putting it back on my night stand.

"I know I believe you." He says standing to pull me into a hug.

"Thank you." Even though I have said it more then once I feel like I should thank him again, cause he didn't have to do that. Vincent would have let me go after he got his feel of me.

"I would do anything for you." He says giving me a kiss on the forehead.