Luke

Damn she just rocked my world. I am never going to leave this girl, she is amazing.

After an hour I wake up to see Hazel hooking her bra back on and slipping on a tank top before she puts her shirt back on. So I decide not to say anything. Instead I just give her a dog whistle and she jumps. Is all I can do is sit up and pull her back to me.

"You scared the crap out of me." She says giving me a slap on the arm.

"Damn don't you look good. Where you going?" I ask her giving her ass a slap as she gets up.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know." She tells me with a wink and out the door and down the steps she goes. Jumping off her bad and grabbing my shirt it smells just like her. Nice and clean. I run down the steps after her, just to see her in the kitchen sitting in the counter.

"Took you long enough." She says jumping off and opening the fridge and a water.

"You want one?" She ask smiling at me.

"I would rather have you." I tell her and pulling her waist to me.

"Oh sorry, I am not on the menu." She says guiding herself back to the counter and hopping on it.

"Well damn it can I just get a sampler." I tell her with a wink and taking a nip at her neck. Then starts to giggle again.

But as if it is clock work there is a knock on the door.

"Fuck Hazel I lost my keys." It's Drake. Then there comes another big knock on the door.

"I am coming." She says hopping off the counter and answering the door.

"What in the world is the door locked for?" Drake asks following Hazel into the kitchen.

"I have to be careful." She says rolling her eyes at him. But he doesn't notice her, he just pulls her into a hug.

"It's okay sis, I'll find my keys. I love you." He tells her pulling away from her and going to his room. When he is gone Hazel gives me a funny look.

"I wonder what that was about?" She ask taking another drink of her water.

"Who knows." I tell her pulling her waist to me.

"Now Mr. Morris. We have not even been on our first date yet." She says covering her mouth and batting her eye lashes.

Damn this girl.

"Then where would you like to go on our first date Miss Cox?"  I ask her picking her up and sitting her on the counter.

"Now I told you to surprise me." She says giving me a little kiss on the cheek and hopping down.

"And that i will do." I tell her, "Alright, let me go get this date ready and by 8 be ready for me." I add giving her kiss on the cheek and slipping on my shoes.

"What should I wear?"  She ask as I open the door to leave.

"Something that's for sure." I tell her with a wink and a wave.