LIVING LIES

You have lived with Saeyoung ever since you found out about Saeran, Saeyoung rarely let's you leave the house. When you do leave you must have an Escort, you think its cute how he is all protective and stuff but sometimes its annoying. Like the time you needed more tampons and pads and he HAD to go so he was so fascinated by it he opened them in the car and played with the tampons. Or the time you wanted to throw him a surprise party but he ruined it all by just having to go. Life is hard when you can't go anywhere by yourself.

Today you managed to talk him into letting you go for a walk ALONE. He said you have to take Tom's dog though. Which that was fine. You finally had alone time. You were sitting at a bench admiring a cute couple from afar. A punk rock guy stood in front of you. You looked at one of the tattoos. Saeran. You looked at him, he looked at you. He asked if he could sit by you. You said yes. He didn't look well. He looked sleep deprived, like he could use a few big macs, and a person to talk to. Silence. Pure silence. The park was on mute. Kids were playing, yelling at each other that they had found them, but you could only hear his breathing. "How is S-Saeyoung" Saeran had asked. Out of no where. You didn't think he would speak. "Well he is good. He had a cold but its gone"

"That's good" he said with a light smile

"How are you"

"Good"

You got a text. It read

'Defender of justice:

Hurry I'm worried'

"I got to go sorry"

"okay......uh...bye"

"Want my number"

"Sure" he said with excitement hid in his voice.

You gave it to him and left in a hurry.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Saeran's POV

Y/N it has been forever. I fell in love with you when we had that unfaithful encounter. My love, my feeling haven't faded a bit but instead grew more intense. My idiotic brother just won't have it will he. Well you are hungry for freedom and I can give you that. I will Win your heart. I don't know how far Saeyoung has gotten to you, but I will not let him make my life worse by taking you from me.

"Let Me Take You To Paradise.

Please." He said under his breath.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°••°•°••°

Saeyoung's POV

Y/N why must you need to leave without me. What if you get hurt. What if you get picked up by a stranger.

What if your heart gets stolen.

...

What if... You see Saeran.

Its been 1 hour 23 minutes 47 seconds since y/n its time to get home.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorryyyyy but this is my first story and ughhh I feel like I'm already doing bad tbh but I love seven and unknown so here I am. Uhhh.... What do people usually say in these. I hope you enjoy I guess.

Also should the chapters be longer? I don't wanna bore you.