39

Im gonna start waking questions on each chapter.

What is ur fav Jack and Jack song?
Mine is California

Shawn

"seats at rows 50-45 board now" the announcer spoke. I sat with Imaan our hands intertwined, I knew Riley was coming but I gave up all my hope. I looked at Imaan but she wasn't looking at me, she was crying but with all her hair it just looked like she was looking at her shoes. I embraced her into a hug and heard the announcer say "seats 20-10 board now" we were going soon.

Sammy
I literally fly like superman out of the car. Riley takes the lead and we started to sprint, Skate was keeping his head low while he ran because he saw someone wearing a Skate Maloley shirt somewhere amongst the crowd. We push the doors open and find security, "we need to find the terminal with the plane to Florida that is leaving in a few minutes please" Riley begged, the guy looked familiar but we didn't bother, we were lead to one of those airport cars and zoomed off in that direction. Riley ran once we got to the terminal and looked around. There were a couple of people left and some boarding, "SHAWN IMAAN" Riley yelled across the whole terminal, no answer. A few people looked at us until one exclaimed "OMG ITS NATE MALOLEY AND SAMMY WILKINSON" then a handful of people started fangirling. Security took us away and right there we saw Shawn and Imaan boarding, Riley started towards them but was pulled back by the mob of people, she started yelling their names and Imaan turned her head, she waved goodbye and in her eyes were buckets of tears, Shawn looked at us with eyes of regret, the people behind them pushed the two in and they went in, security closed the doors and Shawn and Imaan were gone. Forever.