Chapter One

Connor's Point of View

"Morning babygirl." I smiled as I kissed my girlfriend's lips. She smiled softly and I heard the pitter patter of feet down the hallway. "Is it the little midgets?"

"Daddy!" I heard my five year old daughter shout and I laughed as she jumped on to the bed. "Mommy!"

Giselle hummed and laid down on my back as our daughter came climbing between us. She sat down and I nodded at her as she pushed her curly, dark brown hair out of her face. "Shh baby, your brother is still sleeping."

"Yes Kanani?" I asked and she smiled, revealing her missing teeth. "Did the tooth fairy come last night?"

She held up a dollar bill and I gasped as she giggled. "Look! She left me money!" She told us and I nodded as I sat up andnd kissed her forehead. "Daddy, where's your shirt?"

"What? Daddy can't walk around without a shirt?" I asked and she shook her head. "Why not?"

"Cause it's nasty." She scrunched her nose up and then squealed when I picked her up. I threw her into the air and Giselle gasped.

"Con!"

I caught Kanani and she laughed loudly as she held on to me. "Are my two princesses hungry?" I asked and my daughter nodded. "Gi?"

"Yeah, I can go for something." She nodded and went to get up. "Should we wake up Kaleb?"

"No no no, let me make you both breakfast. Just lay down." I protested but she stood up anyways. "I'll wake up Kaleb, it's fine babygirl. Lay down."

"Nice try, big boy. My arms and legs ain't broke, just go get our son." Giselle laughed and I rolled my eyes as she scratched her head. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Strawberries!" Kanani said quickly and I nodded.

"The girl wants strawberries mama. You know Kaleb would want the same." I told her and she nodded as I carried our daughter downstairs to the kitchen.

"Daddy, what are these stuffs on your skin?" Kanani asked as she traced my tattoos, her tongue peeking out of her mouth. "It won't come off."

"They're forever, baby. They'll always be on daddy." I told her and she nodded as I set her down on the counter.

"Gonna make french toast, that alright?" Giselle asked and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Let me cook for you mamas. Come on, you do enough, being your gorgeous self and taking care of the kids when I can't. Let me treat you." I told her and she held a finger to my lips.

"Let me treat you, Connor. You work all the time. Sit back and lemme cook for you." She said and I rose my hands up in defense because once she has her mind set on something, there is no changing it.

"Alright. But you're letting me cook dinner for you and take you all out for a little spoiling." I bargained and she agreed.

"Alright, I can do that." She smiled and I gave her a kiss before picking Kanani up. "Is strawberry french toast alright, beautiful?"

"The best." She smiled and I agreed as I took my daughter to the living room. I sat her down and then turned on her cartoons, watching as she immediately became engrossed inside the animations.

I went up to my son's bedroom and then sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey buddy, it's time to get up." I told him and he whined quietly. "Gross, you're drooling all over your pillow." I laughed and he pulled a blanket over him.

"I'm sleepy daddy."

"You're just like your mama," I huffed and he laughed quietly. "Get up. It's morning. No staying in bed mister."