im so sorry

hi everyone.

i guess i should just say it now.

i'm leaving wattpad forever.

i'm so so so sorry.

my family hasn't been the nicest, but we're getting, better, slowly.

i know i describe my family and abusive and mean, and sometimes they are, but i really do love them, and we're going into family therapy.

i'm the most sorry ive ever been, to everyone.

i made a few letters.

to all my friends,

hi guys. i love you all so much, thank you for being my friends and helping me. i'm sorry, you guys don't deserve any pain you're going through rn.

to ash,

ash, i love you, so so so so much. you've made me so fucking happy, and i love you. i know you're gonna hate me for leaving you, the empty promises ive made. i love you, and i bet you hate me. im so sorry, i know im the worst person, and im hurting you. this isn't fair, but it's the only thing i can do. and, im sorry that i won't see you're beautiful face again, im so sorry. youll find someone better then me.

to my followers,
thank you for following me. it really means a lot. thank you so so much, stay safe and stay alive guys.

im so sorry.

this is all my fault.

i know you all hate me now.

this is my fault.

ive been trying to get better with my family, and just all this, is too much for me too handle, and only being 11, it's kinda a lot.

i know im the worst person in existence, im so sorry.

you all probably don't care about me.

and, i won't be responding to any comments, im really sorry.

i just cant do this anymore.

bye guys.

also, im posting this in the morning, and when i get home from school, im then gonna delete wattpad and kik.

so, this is my final goodbye.

i just wanted to say, i won't forget about any of you, and you're all very important, stay alive.

sorry for disappointing everyone.

- lucy