Midnight Adventures

Thank You everyone for completing the target ...
Happy Reading

Dev got up from his sleep, he twisted & turned in his bed. His hand came out of the blanket & searched for his phone on his bed side table. He found it & looked at the time... It was 12:08 am ... It had hardly been an hour that he could sleep without his medicines. He slided his thumb across his phone's screen to unlock it. The home screen got unlocked & he smiled after looking at the wallpaper ...

It was a picture of his & Sona walking normally near Dev's mansion but naughty Nikki had clicked their picture & forwarded it to Dev along with a caption

"My khadoos Bhaiya with my super cool Bhabhi ... Happy DevAkshi"

She did receive a good amount of scolding from Dev but he couldn't delete the picture. He made it his phone's home screen wallpaper but didn't forget to add a lock on his phone which opened only after his touch ...

He thought of taking the medicines but then decided against it. He could not break Sona's trust.

"What should I do now??? Neend to aayegi nahi ... Kitchen me jaa ke dekhta hu kuch khane ko hai ya nahi" he thought

He came down the stairs & went into the kitchen to look for ice cream in the fridge but there was nothing except some boring green veggies & packets of milk ...

"Uff jab ye Sonakshi ... Sona se Dr. Bose banti hai tab bahut irritate karti hai"

Dev took his car keys & drove out of his home...

*•*•*•*•♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢•*•*•*•*•

Dev was standing on the road blankly staring it. He was looking for an ice cream vendor but none was found ...
"I guess all the luck was with Saif & Preeti in Salam Namaste to find an ice cream 'paune barah baje' " He thought to himself "But what's going on there?"

He moved forward & saw a man standing near a small shop & buying water bottles but inside his car someone was laying down on the backside, a shawl covering the face. He peeped into the car only to realise that it was a girl. Dev had always been against crime against women & thought it as his moral responsibility to safeguard anyone caught in an unpleasant situation. He walked up to the man & punched him hard. The intensity was enough to shake his jaw but only blood came out of his mouth. The shopkeeper intervened but when he found the matter both of them started hitting the accused.

The girl got up & saw that the driver was being beaten black & blue. She quickly came out but the car was locked. She started banging the car's Windows grabbing Dev's attention. He turned around only to find Sonakshi as the girl who was being apparently kidnapped. He left the driver at the mercy of the shopkeeper & snatched the keys from the driver. He ran towards Sona & pulled her out of the car. His fear of what could have happened to her overpowered his conscience & he began kissing her forehead while holding her close & protected near his heart, in his chest. He kept caressing her hair until Sona stopped him