¡On The Wagon!

Billie

I drink my beer, listening to Gwen's soft and beautiful voice, say words. Sometimes, I didn't know what she was talking about as I had drifted off into a daydream like state. Mike and Trè spoke to her quite a bit. Then, Trè picked up on how quite I was. "Billie, come on. At least speak to her. She isn't like Amanda." He said. I got defensive. "Don't say that about Amanda!!" I said. "But Bill sh-" Trè started but I cut him off. "No! Trè no!" I said and got up and walked out.

I stood outside of the cafè, embarrassed and felt like I'd fucked every chance I had with Gwen up. I sighed and started walking home when a soft, sweet, female voice called over to me. I turn around and it was Gwen. "Hey, Billie Joe. C'mere." She said and I approached her, slowly.

"Would you like to, um, have coffee with me? Tomorrow at 2:30pm?" She asked. I nodded at look at her, I was blushing wildly. "S-Sure! Um, is this a date?" I asked. She shrugged. "I-I dunno. If you want it to be." She said and I nodded. She handed me a napkin with her number on it. Holy shit. (Napkin idea from Revolutionofsuburbia )

We parted ways and when I got home, I had the task of dumping Amanda. Something I truly wanted to do but didn't have the courage until now.

I sat her down on the bed and started talking. "Look, babe, I don't think we should be together anymore. It's not right for us y'know?" I tried to be sweet with it but... She just beat me up and kicked me out, throwing my Blue at me. Luckily I caught her and started walking to Mike's, crying.