¡Jaded!

Billie

Mike opened the door and pulled me in. "It's okay, buddy, I know it hurts but it will get better." He said. I sniffled and looked at him. "I'm going to sleep now. It's 6:00pm I don't care about dinner." I said and walked to Mike's spare bedroom.

As I laid in bed, I couldn't get what Amanda said off my mind. "I hope you kill yourself!" Was her exact words. I shivered and cried myself to sleep, all the while, those hate filled words circled in my head.

//The Next Day//

I woke up and seen the time. 9:30am. I sighed and walked downstairs. I saw that I was the only one awake and that no one else was up. I headed over to the cutlery and took a sharp knife out from the cupboard. I look at it and smiled. I placed it on my forearm and, just like Amanda taught me, slowly slid it across, making a small, clean cut. It looked perfect.

After an hour of making small clean cuts all the way up my left arm, I washed the knife and put on a jacket so no one would see what I'd done to myself. I heard tired footsteps coming from upstairs so I sat on the couch like nothing had happened. I flick over the T.V. networks and find one show that I kind of liked watching. It was SpongeBob SquarePants...

Mike walked over and saw what I was watching. "The last time we watched this together, we were stoned." He said. A smile crept onto his face. "Wanna get high? I have Mary Jane!" He said after a brief moment of silence.

"Sure. Why not? I don't have anywhere to be."