two.

Jungkook's pov

I was shaking uncontrollably as the two creeps walked closer to me.

"Damn it must feel so good to fuck this lil cute bunny." one of them said and the other agreed, grinning from ears to ears.

They both started to unbuckle their belt and unzipped their pants. I still screamed desperately as if someone could hear me.

"Bunny, tone down a little bit will you?" one of them grabbed my legs and pulled it apart.

"No! Stop it! Don't you fucking touch me, you bastards!" tears streaming down my face as I kicked at him but he was too strong.

"Shut it, kid." the other one suddenly forced his dick into my mouth.

"Um!!"

"Don't bite it or I'll kill you."

The other one took my pants off along with my boxer and I shook my head and pleaded him even though my mouth was currently full. He took his dick out and put my legs on his thighs.

Wait, don't tell me he's gonna-

"Ahh- damn man, you're so unique." the guy whose dick was in my mouth grinned at the other one.

"I like to fuck dry." After he said those words, he slammed into me.

I felt the most pain I've ever been in my life, I thought I blacked out for a minute. My ass felt like it's been ripped apart and nothing could cure it. He began thrashing in and out, the other guy kept slamming his dick into my mouth. I felt filthy, terribly filthy. I felt like I could never be clean again.

Third persons pov

"HA AHH AHH"

Loud lewd sounds could be heard from the building. A middle age man took a cigarette from his mouth and smirked.

"Haha they're doing it so hard, it's so noisy."

Suddenly a flash of light came from a black limousine as it drove towards the building in front of the middle age man. Two men walked out from the car, both were tall and wore black suits and black glasses.

"Sir, we are at the place." One of the body guard said.

Then a short chubby man came out from the limousine, wearing gold attires with a walking stick.

"Broker? They came too early." the middle age man mumbled to himself but nonetheless, he walked towards them.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a while." he tried to shake his hands with the fat man but he just sneered at him so he retorted his hand back, laughing awkwardly.

"AH AH AH~"

The fat rich man turned his head quickly to the abandoned building when he heard the sounds came from there. His eyes turned wide with displeased.

"A-Are they touching the product? How dare you! Don't you know courtesy?!" he glared at the man in front of him whose face turned pale.

"H-Hey, no one will notice." he raised his hand, shaking a little bit.

"You just insulted me! Guys, kill all of them except the product!" he pointed his chubby finger at the man who's panicking at the moment.

"Yes sir!"

The two guards both pulled out their guns at the same time and bang!, they shot the man right in the chest. The man dropped his cigarette and stumbled towards the two guards who ran into the building.

"No..wait-"

Bang!

Another shot came from the fat man and the man fell face first into the dirt, blood started to pool around him. That oversized man followed after the guards, only after kicking the dead man in the shin.

Inside the building, heard two more gun shots and the two creeps fell down the floor, their lower half visible. A teenage boy sat on the bed, face covering with tears and nearly all of his body has revealed.

Jungkook's pov

I became dirty. I felt like I'm in hell. But when I saw the broker, I realized I can't go back to normal. I can't meet yugyeom anymore. My only friend. The only one who cares about me. I couldn't meet him anymore.

And now here I am...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Im doing a countdown for bst japanese version im so hype

lowkey want to do a double update :333