four.

Jungkook's pov

After the auction was over, the curtains drew back down, preventing me from seeing the audience. I was tired. So tired. As the darkness surrounded me again, I couldn't help but rest my head against the glass box and drifted off.

An hour later...

I blinked slowly and looked around me. There were a few empty boxes stacking up on each other, I was in the trunk at the back of the car. I jumped a little as I realized my mouth was covered in what looked like a gag, my body was tied in bondages , surprisingly I had a white brief on, and my ankles were in cuffs. They wrapped me like a gift.

Kinky...

I shook my head. Stupid, you shouldn't think about that at a time like this. They must drove me to the owner or should I say my owner now. Who's that guy anyway? Why did he waste that much money on me? Questions were traveling through my head until a sudden stop made me bumped to the metal wall a little bit.

I heard a car door slammed from the outside. We must have arrived already. I suddenly felt nervous and scared as sweats collected at the back of my neck. The trunk opened, made my eyes shut because of the sudden brightness of the sunlight. I opened it slowly, blinking at the person in front of me.

"Wow~ "

Oh my god, he's so handsome.

"I've waited for you. My 10 billion product."

His brunette hair fell over his dark brown eyes that matched his mischievous boxy grin. I felt warmth all over me again. Somehow this warmth felt familiar...

"I'm so happy to see you. You must be tired."

"Umm!" I tried to speak to him over the gag and persuaded him to let me go.

"Hm? Why did they bind your body like that? It's so bad..." he tilted his head sideway while his grin didn't leave his handsome face.

"Hey driver!"

"Yes?"

"Come here!" he gestured the driver to come in front of me.

"Did you make my expensive product like this?" he slings his hand over the driver guy's shoulder. His face was still smiley but there's somewhat a dangerous tone to his voice.

"O-Oh, I'll unwrap them."

The driver reached to the back of my head and pulled of the gag along with the bondage and my ankle cuffs. My arms were all tense up and there's some lines in which the bondage have wrapped around me visible.

Wait why did he tell the driver to untie me?

"Ah- umm" i didn't find the courage to ask him this.

"Yes?" but his warm smile travelled back to his face again.

"Um why did you untie me? I could run away.."

"Would you?" he smiled at me and my face started burning.

I wouldn't.

"Come on." he held his hand out for me and I hesitated for a moment before taking his hand and climbed cautiously out of the trunk.

The warmth was gone once he released my hand. I didn't know why but I felt sad even though I didn't really know the man.

"Follow after me. You can take a nice shower and have a meal."

"...and never run away from me."

"From now on, each hair and tears from you are mine."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

sorry this is kinda short but hey I update :p

thanks for voting and commenting, it makes me smile💕