George Washington for President

Once the American Revolution was over and done with everyone was like, "so what now?" And basically all the big w(h)igs of the colonies wanted Wash to become the king of the world.

But George was way to humble for that. "Guys, I'm flattered, but that's all right."

Though all those rich white guys would not take no for an answer. So George was like "Kay" and became the president while standing on a balcony overlooking Wall Street (how ironic).

Washington won with every single Electoral Vote, the only president to have the honor of winning unanimously.

Fast forward twenty-ish years. The country is divided between Democratic-Republicans and Federalists. Then all of the sudden the Federalist Party DIES. I can't even explain how except for the fact that Hamilton got shot and everyone wanted to go home after that.

So up comes little James Monroe (who is considered a Founding Father if you were curious) to run for president. And since the Federalists were DEAD everyone was like, "He's not too bad, let's vote for him." (This is known as the Era of Good Feelings)

But, he did not win with unanimity, that privilege was left to only Washington. Instead, one electoral vote was given to some random guy so Monroe won by like 99%.

Concluding that no one will ever be as good as George Washington.

~~~~~~~~
IM BACK. OMG IM SO SORRY.

ITS BEEN FOUR MONTHS AND I HATE ME TOO. BUT IM BACK AND IM HERE TO STAY ;))))))  where my Ham fans at?

 BUT IM BACK AND IM HERE TO STAY ;))))))  where my Ham fans at?

(Yes I am)

ANYWAY.... expect hearing from me more. I'll see yah soon

Xx
Jo