Prologue

You got me addicted to you", he said breathing out.
"You can't leave me just now." I could almost feel his warm breath on my face.

"But," I sighed. "I have to."

"Tell me you don't love me." He said looking into my eyes. I looked away. It was too hard.

"Look at me", capturing my face with both of his hands, "Tell me you don't love me and I'll never cross paths with you again." He promised.

"I don't love you", I said. Oh, but you do, said my inner voice.

"Its for your good that I'm gone." I said kissing him one last time, feeling his soft lips on mine. "Take care." I walked away from my one true love.

                                   •••••••••••••••••

What happens when Chole Woods, your typical girl next door, crosses paths with Lucas Adams, the player of Willson High?

With Chole's sarcastic remarks which make Lucas speechless, and many love stories in between, will this be their happily ever after? Or they will lose each other forever?

•••••••••

Hey guys. This is my first story here, so kindly bear with the immature writing? I promise it'll get better with time. I'll try my best to write what you guys will like.

NO HATE WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Please Vote and Comment.

Love,

___caffinated___