/ -13- \

"You look horrible.." Tomio grimaced when Osamu slammed his face down on his desk, gaining a few startled stares by other students in the class

"Shut up.." the red head groaned, last night he hadn't got enough sleep, everytime he closed his eyes who would just open them a few minutes later in horror.. then at about 3 o'clock he remembered his science homework and jumped out of bed "my head hurts~"

"Suck it up, I'm not dragging you to the infirmary so you can sleep again"

"What the hell?" Tomio hissed "you're still opening that ask book?" Osamu didn't raised his head, but he did gave the older the finger which made Tomio gasp sharply and smack him in the head

"ALRIGHT YOU DAMN IDJITS!!! THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING MAKING A RIOT!?!? GO BACK TO YOUR SITS!!"

"Speaking of the devil.." Osamu growled, finnaly lifting his head to glare at the tall figure who was obviously wearing a fake wig "change your P.O.V, we still have this damn class to go through"

···

Raiden screamed in surprised, staring wide eyed at the readers before relaxing "..oh, it's just you, ugh! Ofcourse Osamu would throw the point of few to us.."

"What is it Raiden..?" Seiji walked in, with a towel draped over his shoulder and a cold drink in his hand. His eyes was narrowed in confusion, then he redirected his attention towards the readers and his expression turned sour

"Aki, can you come in here and answer the questions from these.. nice people" Seiji hissed the last part out, before walking out of the room

Then distant thumping echoed around before Aki skids inside the locker room and leaving a trail of dirt, you could hear the muffled yelled of "dammit aki!!!"

"HAI HAI MIN'NA!!!" Aki laughed, waving his arm around happily "you shouldn't bother them when little-chibita-sensei is teaching! He has anger issues" aki glared, pouting cutely in the process "anyway~ as you saw it earlier mister chibita teaches us here at school! What does he teach? He teaches about the history of oden!! Weird.. but what's not weird about our town right?" Aki turned his head to stare at Raiden who shrugged before making a gesture with his hand to continue "ah.. chibita-san still sells oden, but he only does that at night, oh! And he's not married! And anything new? Well.. Hhhmm, mister big chomper(iyami) still lives in the streets, and sometimes he drags us to a scary place, Totoko-san didn't became and idol.. she just sells fish now, Dr. Dekapan, Hatabou-san and Dayoon-san are pretty much the same... OH! Now i remember! A few months back Osamu shot and killed a man name Tougou!!" Seiji and Raiden dropped everything and stared in horror at Aki, who's face suddenly dawned in realization as he covered his mouth "uh.. oops"

"...dad is gonna fucking kill us"