Chapter 10

I got up this morning feeling slightly nervous. I kinda made myself look extra good today. I know I'm pushing it. Well I just wanted to make myself look good for when my life crash and burns. I'm not all that different from the way I usually dress though. My black jeans have no holes and I'm wearing a black button up shirt and I took a little extra time on my hair. I feel like such a girl.

"Hey guys." I greet the boys when I get to our usual meeting spot.

"Hey man ready for today?" Carter ask.

"Yeah I guess."

"It'll be fine." Max says.

"Yeah tell me that when it blows up in my face."

"Mr high and mighty alpha nervous?" Kade snickers.

"Hell yeah." I can smell Ky coming I wait until she's reaches us.

"Hey angel face." I say as I turn around.

/your creepy when you do that/ I shrug.

"How's your morning?"

/same as every morning/

"Your late."

/I know alarm didn't go off/ why do I get the feeling that's a lie. I nod in understanding anyway.

"Alright let's get you to class."

/K where's Candy/ I look around even Bray is gone.

"I don't know Bray is gone to." I turn to the guys. "Where's Brayden?"

"Him and Candy had to go see about something."

"Okay. What?"

"That my friend is none of your biz." Carter says.

"Fine whatever let's go." we start walking off when Ky grabs my arm as Jake walks by. I notice she does that a lot. I have no clue why. We take her to class then head to ours.

/ready/ Candy signs as we meet them for lunch. I nod a yes. /okay I lied to her and told her that I think I'm pregnant and need her to go to the doctor with me and y'all are taking us/ I cock an eyebrow.

/already/

/shut it you jerk I just used it as an excuse and she jumped on it/ I nod.

/where is she/

/she went to the office to tell them she's going home sick so they won't call her parents/ I nod again as Ky rounds the corner.

/ready/ Candy signs to Ky. Ky nods and we walk to my car. Me, Ky, Bray and Candy take my car and Bray gives his keys to Carter so him Kade and Max can take his car.

'where are we going' I ask Bray.

'the house' Bray thinks I nod an okay and head to the house. Ky is up front with me and Bray and Candy are in the back signing away. Ky taps my leg and I look at her.

/nice car I've always wanted one/ you'll have one if everything goes right. I think to myself.

"Thanks birthday present."

/where's your other one/

"Garage."

/I honestly like that one better/ it's yours angel face.

"I'm partcial to both."

/I want one/ it's yours.

"Maybe if your lucky I'll buy you one."

/yeah right I want it on my 18th birthday/ she signs rolling her eyes. She thinks I'm joking and I'm not. I'll buy her whatever she wants.

"I'll remember that. When's your birthday?"