Chapter 24

The more I see Jake and witless the more I want to kill them. Witless for almost breaking me and Ky up and him for what he did to her. I know I know I promised but since that day she has me thinking. What if they are up to something. I mean that was just out of the blue. I haven't even spoke to her since I dumped her and now this. Plus she's hanging out with Jake a lot more. So I'm not sure what to think. It's just weird if you ask me. She finally has her cast off and I've been dying to take her out on a date. We still haven't gotten one. SOMETHING always comes up. If its not the boys, it's mom and dad, if it's not mom and dad, it's Emmie and Blake, if it's not Emmie and Blake, its Trini and we have a big problem leaving Trini. I don't know it just doesn't ever feel right leaving her. Maybe it's the parent part of us coming out. Don't know don't care. It's just hard. Mom says I'm over reacting. Mostly, probably, definitely, okay she's right. I know I need to let go every now and then. But that my little girl.

/hey where's Ky/ I sign to Candy as I get to their locker. Where they wait for us at before lunch.

/she said to go on she has to take a shower/ I give her a confused look Ky hates taking showers here. /since you woke her up late this morning and she wasn't able to get a shower plus with gym she felt gross and needed one/ I nod sighing.

/alright where's Katy/ yeah she and Kennedy started school. Since Katy healed they thought it would be a good idea to start school again. They still aren't in the pack yet so I can't communicate with them yet.

/when with Bray and Carter to get lunch/

/aright let's go/ she nods taking my arm looping her thru it as we walk to the

cafe. No don't even start thinking like that. Ky is my everything, she just does it to one of us boys if Brayden isn't here. I think it makes her feel safer. As long as she feels safe we don't care. We wait around for Bray and Carter when they finally show up Ky still isn't back yet and I'm starting to get worried. I'm not feeling anything so maybe she's just taking an extra long shower. I'm semi enjoying my lunch can't fully enjoy it until Ky shows up. When I feel someone's hands running from my shoulders and I know for a fact it's not Ky. I give the guys a confused looks.

"Whoever has their hands on me better get them off." I say warningly.

"It's just me baby. Just wanted to know if your still coming over tonight?" SHE whispers in my ear licking me. I jump up very pissed off. Turning around I glare at the hoe who's freaking licking me.

"WHAT THE HEL!?!" I boom.

"What's wrong baby it's just me." she says innocently. Something is going on here.

"What the hell is wrong you?! What the fuck are you up to?!" I yell.

"Nothing baby I just wanted to see you."

"Your fucking up to something! I haven't talked to you since I dumped your nasty ass and now your popping up everywhere! Your trying to break up me and my girlfriend! What the fuck do you want?!" something is wrong I can feel it. It's not coming from Kyiri either.

"Nothing baby."

"Bullsh..." suddenly I'm hit with a burning pain in my stomach. This hasn't happen since I took Ky from her parents. "Kyiri." I whisper grabbing my stomach. "BOYS!" I boom walking away pushing witless away from me as I go by.

"Stay!" I hear Brayden say. Candy probably was trying to come with us. I sniff the air trying to track down Ky. The smell is coming from the gym. So I head there still sniffing. No Ky but her sent is getting stronger. The girls bathroom. We head there. I slam open the door a fume. That son of a bitch.

"LET HER GO!" I boom. Jake has Ky pushed up against the wall kissing her neck. She's not enjoying it she's scared shitless, tears running down her face. Why didn't I feel it? We need to get mated soon so I can feel everything. Right now it just seems to come and go. That fucker has a lot of nerve. He jumps back surprised letting her go. She runs to me and I push her towards the boys. "You never learn do you? Don't you ever go near her again?!" he steps closer to me with a smirk.